How is this worse than DMC2?

#31Werndan101Posted 4/29/2013 11:36:15 PM
DMC2 has the absolute best Dante outfit in the series. DMC2 also features the Majin Form, and it seemed like DMC4 was going to feature an intermediate form of that.

Plus, it introduced Rebellion, and that's been featured in every game since.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#32ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/30/2013 1:21:50 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
I mean from what I've seen the popular opinion is.

DMC3=DMC1
DMC4
DMC2
DmC

DMC2 is arguably the worst HnS game of all time considering you don't even have to swing your sword to win. So yeah I'm actually gonna chalk this up to the hair as there is no real logical reason that DmC can be seen as worse than DMC2.

Are you seriously saying DMC2 is worse than Knight's Contract?
#33Nick_KazamaPosted 5/1/2013 12:46:52 PM
Xtreme65 posted...

DMC3=DMC1
DMC4
DMC2
DmC

DMC2 is arguably the worst HnS game of all time considering you don't even have to swing your sword to win. So yeah I'm actually gonna chalk this up to the hair as there is no real logical reason that DmC can be seen as worse than DMC2.

\o/ DmC and it's colour coded enemies say hi!
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#34KyryloPosted 5/1/2013 2:39:03 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

DMC3=DMC1
DMC4
DMC2
DmC

Are you seriously saying DMC2 is worse than Knight's Contract?

Kinghts Contract is better than dmc. At least I enjoyed it once I got how to play.
#35Malus_X6Posted 5/1/2013 8:02:20 PM
Xtreme65 posted...

DMC3=DMC1
DMC4
DMC2
DmC

So, when can I expect to pick you up and take you to dinner?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#36Xtreme65(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:22:59 PM
Nick_Kazama posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

DMC3=DMC1
DMC4
DMC2
DmC

lol not even needing to lift a sword in DMC2 says hi. Thats a worse crime for a HACK and SLASH game than color coded enemies.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#37SiLVeR_420Posted 5/1/2013 11:11:52 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

DMC3=DMC1
DMC4
DMC2
DmC

lol not even needing to lift a sword in DMC2 says hi. Thats a worse crime for a HACK and SLASH game than color coded enemies.

Not really. I'd rather the option to still use all moves available still exist even if I don't have to then half my moveset being cut in half by colour coded enemies
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#38KatanaYamato00Posted 5/2/2013 12:49:09 AM
Xtreme65 posted...

DMC3=DMC1
DMC4
DMC2
DmC

I don't think DMC 2 is the worse HnS, imo, that honor goes to a game called Primal.

Anyway, while DMC 4's combat is really good, combat is not all i want in a good DMC game and DMC 4 disappointed me in that. DMC 2, while the combat was a mess sometimes it did bring up alot of good potential ideas that we haven't seen brought up again (DDT and Lucia's cool fighting style) other then that DMC 2 was extremely disappointing. The level design was awful (even though i liked the city level for some odd reason) and the villain was awful (but DmC and DMC 3 have that as well). So i wouldn't say its the most awful game compared to other HnS, but within the series, its pretty bad, but i almost put it on par with DMC 4 in terms of lazily put games. DmC is only below DMC 3 and DMC 1 in terms of greatness.
#39Xtreme65(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 3:41:29 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

DMC3=DMC1
DMC4
DMC2
DmC

Not really. I'd rather the option to still use all moves available still exist even if I don't have to then half my moveset being cut in half by colour coded enemies

I think people blow this color coded thing out of proportion honestly. Its like 1 or 2 enemies out of every other wave of enemies. Not to mention that the most common red enemy (hell knight) is something that you should be using demon weapons on anyways so you can break his shield. I used to fin multi colored rages annoying until I figured out you can keep the blue one stunned with Aquila's roundtrip while you take the red one out fairly quickly with Arbiter.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#40Werndan101Posted 5/2/2013 4:07:35 AM(edited)
DMC2 has Despair Embodied.

Xtreme65 posted...
*snip*

Nice to see you just admitted to only playing the game on low difficulty settings.

---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide