Script comparison.

#71Yuber255Posted 4/30/2013 7:15:45 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
DmC just fails to that, the most tragic moment is what Vergil does to Lilith and even then that is downplayed because its short lived.

Even that scene lost it for me since I was more focused on how the hell did he just kill in a single shot what was just a few moments ago for me a frustratingly long boring boss fight and why the hell isn't he letting me use this gun that kills bosses in a single shot.
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#72RichterB17Posted 4/30/2013 7:17:04 PM
RagueltheUFO posted...
Yeah, we can see where that got him. Game flopped like a Magikarp and this game is all but forgotten in real life.

That's what he gets for trying to wage war on the fans. He got his war, he got destroyed, and now he has to live with being one of the biggest laughing stocks in videogame history. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't act like a douche.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#73ZeroX91Posted 4/30/2013 7:19:31 PM(edited)
Xtreme65 posted...
DmC just fails to that, the most tragic moment is what Vergil does to Lilith and even then that is downplayed because its short lived.

Even that scene lost it for me since I was more focused on how the hell did he just kill in a single shot what was just a few moments ago for me a frustratingly long boring boss fight and why the hell isn't he letting me use this gun that kills bosses in a single shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDYC7d4FuCM
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429N9zGDugc
#74Malus_X6Posted 4/30/2013 8:39:13 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I think posting only on the xbox forums where there is only him and postal making his brain decay.

*writes it down*

This is gonna be THE most metal band name.

Is it edgy enough?

F*** edgy. You think my band gives a s*** about what kinds of s***-stained mongoloids listen to it? Hell no. We're metal because F*** YOU! That's why!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#75KyryloPosted 5/1/2013 12:56:26 AM
nukeboysback posted...
Random kids got their feelings hurt when confronted with the truth. Hopefully the majority doesn't feel the same. I believe in terms of writing DmC's was just as bad as the original, minus a couple of F bombs.

DMC 1: 'Hmpph! Flock of feather face!
'I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with lightttttt!'
'Hmpph! Lets rock baby! (Coming from a grown man)

DMC 2: (flips coin like a douche) 'hmpph! Look like its your lucky day!'
'Hmpph! Every hero has a weakness!'

DMC 3: 'Craaaazzzzyy!' (Again coming from a grown man)
'Hmpph! Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party!

DMC 4: 'First I whip it out, then I thrust it, with great force. Every angle, it penetrates. Until, with great strength, I ram it in. In the end, we're all satisfied'!
'Hmpph! I think you'll blush a pretty pink when I kick your ass!

Anyway, it's cool to hate the game for its gameplay, but for the script? That's a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

And we pretend to forgot best of it : F********* YOU! F***YOU! F***YOU!
yeah it's really hypocritical...but you know you first to have grown brains, to get what it means.
#76NostalgiaRulesPosted 5/1/2013 2:22:49 AM
A lot of people have said that the writing in the original DMC is bad. Is it really?

DMC 1: These tears, they're a gift from humans.

DMC 2: King? Yeah, here's your crown.

DMC 3: (okay, in this game, Dante did have a lot of cheesy things to say :P)

DMC 4: Nero: Doesn't this mean a lot to you? Dante: Those are the only gifts worth giving.

In DmC, just once I would've liked to see DmC Dante show some sort of love and concern for his brother. Of course, that's not the game's dialogue, that's a scene.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#77TheOriginalMaxPosted 5/1/2013 4:29:33 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/nukeboysback/boards

Guys, come on. Another obvious troll alt along with Ink and ilk(I'm a rhyme machine!!!).
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#78KuxirockPosted 5/1/2013 4:49:08 AM
TheOriginalMax posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/nukeboysback/boards

Guys, come on. Another obvious troll alt along with Ink and ilk(I'm a rhyme machine!!!).

His original account was banned but he's a troll either way. He'll head back to the Xbox boards to gloat about how he beat everyone here with "facts" and "logic".
#79StrelokPosted 5/1/2013 10:43:35 AM
His facts are about as factual as 9/11 conspiracy theorists' and his logic is about as logical as a backwards bunny who thinks he is a carnivore.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#80Yuber255Posted 5/1/2013 10:57:17 AM
Sometimes I like to go to the 360 board just to lurk and snicker at what people are saying.

This isn't as fun as it use to be since no one's really there now :(
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter