What happened to the "Angels" in the harem promo art

#1prince_nagashPosted 5/1/2013 4:12:21 PM
Were they actually just strippers/hookers in costumes?
#25hadowsPosted 5/1/2013 4:26:50 PM
They were just delusions, just like the entire DmC game, it all happens inside Donte head.
---
Ill add something here later....
#3Yuber255Posted 5/1/2013 6:22:09 PM
That's actually a good question considering the only angel mentioned in-game is Eva (who's dead) I'm wondering what happened to the whole species.

They never mention anything about this at all and that bothers the hell outta me. You have a world controlled by demons you establish that there are angels in the world but then you mention NOTHING at all about them? WTF? Why even use them in the first place if you have no use for them?

Eva could have easily just been human or even an angelic demon and the only thing it would have changed would be that stupid nefloom angle. Honestly demon/human actually works better considering how Donte apparently has humanity some kind of way.

This is like if someone wrote a book about a half vampire/werewolf who fights vampires but beyond that couldn't be arsed enough to write the one extra sentence it would take to example where they are now.

"They all got rabies and died", was that really so hard?
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#4Ink-RibbonPosted 5/1/2013 6:22:55 PM
5hadows posted...
They were just delusions, just like the entire DmC game, it all happens inside Donte head.

0/10

Trying way too hard...
#5DuuuDe14Posted 5/1/2013 6:27:55 PM
You are the very definition of trying too hard Ink.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 5/1/2013 6:30:35 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
You are the very definition of trying too hard Ink.

Talking about hard, what happened to your chair, Duude?

I mean, you always talk about it. Is it ok? Or does it need to be fixed?

If so, could you lend me your chair. I'll consider sitting on it, for obvious reasons.
#7caffiend7Posted 5/1/2013 6:33:36 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
5hadows posted...

0/10

Trying way too hard...

I'll give you a 1/10 that's the lowest I can go.
#8Ink-RibbonPosted 5/1/2013 6:44:22 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
5hadows posted...

0/10

Trying way too hard...

I'll give you a 1/10 that's the lowest I can go.

If the lowest you can go, is 1, the highest is 9....Am I right?

Because, usually the lowest is 0 and the highest is 10. So, taking one point here and there, we're good. XD
#9360pagesPosted 5/1/2013 7:35:17 PM
5hadows posted...

10/10
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#10darkslayer001Posted 5/1/2013 7:36:26 PM(edited)
5hadows posted...

11/10
someone propose this idea to Nolan lol