Did the original Dante EVER have black hair? EVER?

#1aznghostbusterPosted 5/1/2013 7:39:59 PM
I don't know anything about the manga or the graphic novels, so I'm not sure if those ever mentioned anything about his appearance prior to DMC3.
---
"Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever." - GoreGross
GT: TheLoveFister
#2smithkakarotPosted 5/1/2013 7:43:01 PM
No...he was born with white hair.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#35hadowsPosted 5/1/2013 7:49:54 PM
They got the hair gene color from Sparda, that's why Vergil and Dante have white hair.

On DmC However only Donte got his father genes and he was born with a black hair, Vorgil however seems to be adopted because he somehow has a white(silver) hair when his father has black hair and his mother is a redhead.
---
Ill add something here later....
#4NessXPoo-M2Posted 5/1/2013 7:56:44 PM
5hadows posted...
They got the hair gene color from Sparda, that's why Vergil and Dante have white hair.

On DmC However only Donte got his father genes and he was born with a black hair, Vorgil however seems to be adopted because he somehow has a white(silver) hair when his father has black hair and his mother is a redhead.

Dantes hair turns white by the end of DmC, so what you said is invalid. It even says in DmC that Dante getting White hair meant that he was finally gaining his full demon potential.
#55hadowsPosted 5/1/2013 8:01:32 PM
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
5hadows posted...

Dantes hair turns white by the end of DmC, so what you said is invalid. It even says in DmC that Dante getting White hair meant that he was finally gaining his full demon potential.

So they're both adopted.
---
Ill add something here later....
#6Hunter1534Posted 5/1/2013 8:02:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Cm5VQ6O.gif
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara kari rock. I NEED SCISSORS! 61!
#7NessXPoo-M2Posted 5/1/2013 8:05:25 PM
5hadows posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
5hadows posted...

So they're both adopted.

Lol maybe. But they are nephilim. So of course their going to be more special than either an angel or demon.
#8Malus_X6Posted 5/1/2013 8:16:02 PM
5hadows posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
5hadows posted...

So they're both adopted.

Lol maybe. But they are nephilim. So of course their going to be more special than either an angel or demon.

Is it just me, or would this game (after a few tweaks) be more suited to be a Hellboy game?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#9KyryloPosted 5/1/2013 8:18:08 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
5hadows posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
5hadows posted...

So they're both adopted.

Is it just me, or would this game (after a few tweaks) be more suited to be a Hellboy game?

no. Hellboy has more class. It's more Hellblazer/constantine kind of story, but than again...Costantine was sooo better written. So I reduce it to Boll's Alone in the Dark.
#10Malus_X6Posted 5/1/2013 8:21:28 PM
I said "with a few tweaks." I never specified what kind.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI