Why does everyone say dmc3's combat is better than DmC

#31largerockPosted 5/2/2013 7:09:05 PM
*yawn*

Go back to DmC ya dirty casul.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#32TT_TT_TTPosted 5/2/2013 7:19:48 PM
Even DMC2 has deeper combat than DmC, I mean it has more combos and lots of secrets that help you master it unlike DmC where the secret to mastering it is, well just hitting stuff nothing much at all like there's nothing to really master it's just all there.
#33NessXPoo-M2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:30:54 AM
Just finished dmc3 and now moving on to dmc 1. Hopefully this one will be better... :p
#34Orange00Posted 5/3/2013 1:41:37 AM
did your opinion change any? I'd still pick DMC3 out of all these games to have with me on an isolated island if i only got to choose one, but it might be partly because of the nostalgia value..

it's gonna be interesting hearing your comments on DMC1..
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#35sworderPosted 5/3/2013 9:13:56 AM
Orange00 posted...
it's gonna be interesting hearing your comments on DMC1..

why interesting? he's a casual. he actually said DMC3 only had 1 aerial combo because he can't even understand that it's not about pre-defined combos but actually creating them yourself (which he obviously doesn't know how to do)

ignorant opinion that make the masses facepalm
#36bigdom93Posted 5/3/2013 9:39:44 AM
TT_TT_TT posted...
Even DMC2 has deeper combat than DmC, I mean it has more combos and lots of secrets that help you master it unlike DmC where the secret to mastering it is, well just hitting stuff nothing much at all like there's nothing to really master it's just all there.

it also has more enemy types
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#37zfair89Posted 5/6/2013 7:01:54 AM
Believe it or not slicing enemies while in the air was never really a focus of DMC's combat, nor is it what made the earlier games so fantastic. But there are still plenty of ways to style on enemies in the air, you just can't pin Dante up there and have him float around the place like a helium balloon.

Anyway, DmC doesn't have wall-running, teleport, royal guard and tons of other skills, so it goes both ways.
#38PunkMcThrustPosted 5/6/2013 8:11:51 AM
Because it's better than DmC.
/thread
---
Armstrong for President
#39syctheweilderPosted 5/6/2013 1:55:33 PM
cuz it is lol
#40Malus_X6Posted 5/6/2013 2:15:41 PM
'Cause Stone Cold said so!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI