Why does everyone say dmc3's combat is better than DmC

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Why does everyone say dmc3's combat is better than DmC
2 years ago#31
*yawn*

Go back to DmC ya dirty casul.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
2 years ago#32
Even DMC2 has deeper combat than DmC, I mean it has more combos and lots of secrets that help you master it unlike DmC where the secret to mastering it is, well just hitting stuff nothing much at all like there's nothing to really master it's just all there.
2 years ago#33
Just finished dmc3 and now moving on to dmc 1. Hopefully this one will be better... :p
2 years ago#34
did your opinion change any? I'd still pick DMC3 out of all these games to have with me on an isolated island if i only got to choose one, but it might be partly because of the nostalgia value..

it's gonna be interesting hearing your comments on DMC1..
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
2 years ago#35
Orange00 posted...
it's gonna be interesting hearing your comments on DMC1..

why interesting? he's a casual. he actually said DMC3 only had 1 aerial combo because he can't even understand that it's not about pre-defined combos but actually creating them yourself (which he obviously doesn't know how to do)

ignorant opinion that make the masses facepalm
2 years ago#36
TT_TT_TT posted...
Even DMC2 has deeper combat than DmC, I mean it has more combos and lots of secrets that help you master it unlike DmC where the secret to mastering it is, well just hitting stuff nothing much at all like there's nothing to really master it's just all there.

it also has more enemy types
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
2 years ago#37
Believe it or not slicing enemies while in the air was never really a focus of DMC's combat, nor is it what made the earlier games so fantastic. But there are still plenty of ways to style on enemies in the air, you just can't pin Dante up there and have him float around the place like a helium balloon.

Anyway, DmC doesn't have wall-running, teleport, royal guard and tons of other skills, so it goes both ways.
2 years ago#38
Because it's better than DmC.
/thread
---
Armstrong for President
2 years ago#39
cuz it is lol
2 years ago#40
'Cause Stone Cold said so!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Why does everyone say dmc3's combat is better than DmC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived