I'll buy DmC if

#81produnerPosted 5/3/2013 6:46:32 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
No use of memes, no media warfare theories, no corpse humping.

Produner, I'm sorry for believing you couldn't express sensible arguments of your own.

I'm leaving this topic.

Ok, bye.
#82StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 12:39:07 PM
Even if it is the same thing "over and over" (It isn't, there are far more bugs than just that vid, the demo is only so big you know) the fact that they were NOT fixed just says a lot. The fact that it was met with "We have no fix for facepalming until your nose bleeds" is just extra ammo for all the antis really.

Again.
HOW CAN YOU DEFEND IT!?
Give me a straight answer instead of dancing around the subject.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#83produnerPosted 5/3/2013 12:41:42 PM
Strelok posted...
Even if it is the same thing "over and over" (It isn't, there are far more bugs than just that vid, the demo is only so big you know) the fact that they were NOT fixed just says a lot. The fact that it was met with "We have no fix for facepalming until your nose bleeds" is just extra ammo for all the antis really.

Again.
HOW CAN YOU DEFEND IT!?
Give me a straight answer instead of dancing around the subject.

You were too late to the party. No baits left for you bro.
#84StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 12:57:19 PM
Eh, he has still to answer my question, I'm like that last piranha who is actually a sweetwater shark (biologically impossible, ef it. They can get away with illogical things, I can too damnit).
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#85Malus_X6Posted 5/3/2013 1:52:01 PM
bigdom93 posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Someone gives me the Anti-Life equation. Only then will I be able to enjoy such a game, while the sky burns, the ocean boils and the ground is red with the blood of billions. Yesss

Fifteen bucks little man:
http://youtu.be/OpALeMZ0X_8?t=27s

Put that s*** in mah hand
If that money doesn't show
Then you owe me, owe me, owe...

My jungle love!
Oh eee oh ee oh!
I think I wanna know ya, know ya
Yeah? What?

Seriously, I can do the dialogue of the first five to ten minutes of that movie.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#86caffiend7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 2:14:05 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Someone gives me the Anti-Life equation. Only then will I be able to enjoy such a game, while the sky burns, the ocean boils and the ground is red with the blood of billions. Yesss

0/10

If you played DMC 2, you're able to play DmC. You don't even need to buy it, to be honest.

Trust me, you'll be ok. The controls are easy to master, you'll feel yourself like being a pro. XD

0/10 that's all you can say, that's all you can say. DMC2 is a better game and why would I need to feel like a pro when I've played DMC1-4? Playing all 4 of them, just 3&4 makes me a god. DmC gives an illusion that you think you're doing good when you're not, it's pathetic and you should feel bad for even liking it, recommending it and defending one of the most dumbest games in a long time.

Granted it's sadly better than A:CM but that is unacceptable for that game to turn out like that. What compels you to even like DmC? You're not gonna get a medal and even if you try the people will hate you. It's been proven to be flop and NT and Capcom have no one to blame but themselves Stop lying to yourself and embrace DMC, the CUHRAYZEE, the pizza and strawberry sundaes.

INB4 0/10 gr8 b8 m8 that'll gener8 some h8
#87KyryloPosted 5/3/2013 2:15:22 PM
tehdud posted...
20 bucks used is te best I give for this turd.

you would pay $20 for this turd?

id pay $2 max, thats just for the cost of packaging. the game itself deserves $0

>_> if not for my pathological love for HnS....
#88Ink-RibbonPosted 5/3/2013 7:14:29 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...

0/10

If you played DMC 2, you're able to play DmC. You don't even need to buy it, to be honest.

Trust me, you'll be ok. The controls are easy to master, you'll feel yourself like being a pro. XD

0/10 that's all you can say, that's all you can say. DMC2 is a better game

Well, that's because it's what you deserve. It's not my fault if you don't come with a fresh and new concept. Better luck next time...;)

DMC 2 has a better final boss, I agree with that. I mean, who could even beat Arius without using a vital star? Arius, that guy was a nightmare. He was rough, tough, intense, dark, dangerous, fast and his attacks and patterns, unpredictable!

Way better than a flying old man from a boring game that I played a long time ago...XD
#89caffiend7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:38:50 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...

0/10

0/10 that's all you can say, that's all you can say. DMC2 is a better game

Well, that's because it's what you deserve. It's not my fault if you don't come with a fresh and new concept. Better luck next time...;)

DMC 2 has a better final boss, I agree with that. I mean, who could even beat Arius without using a vital star? Arius, that guy was a nightmare. He was rough, tough, intense, dark, dangerous, fast and his attacks and patterns, unpredictable!

Way better than a flying old man from a boring game that I played a long time ago...XD

Despair Embodied is better than anything in DmC. And I do keep an open mind, when I first saw the teaser I wasn't to fond of it, but I thought it was gonna be a prequel to DMC3 and Dante would GROW UP and have promise. But when I saw NT was behind it and everything after that is their fault, not mine for being a terrible developer.