Who would be laughed out of a bar?

#41CrimzonHeadPosted 5/5/2013 4:12:01 AM
both
---
"Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. We don't care about anything else." - Faceman_
Don't be scared homie.
#42IamthekuzalolPosted 5/5/2013 9:17:16 AM
That ink ribbon still trolling everyone on this board, lol. Talk about having no-life.
#43Ether101Posted 5/5/2013 10:50:59 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
I think DmC Dante could at least get in a bar. Youd be surpised the people they let in. In fact DMC3 Dante wouldnt be let in until he put a shirt on. I guess it depends on the bar though. A high class bar wouldnt let either of them in cuz they dont fit the dress code.

The real Dante can afford to fit the dress code.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#44Ink-RibbonPosted 5/5/2013 12:22:55 PM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
That ink ribbon still trolling everyone on this board, lol. Talk about having no-life.

You have talked about a game that you hate, for almost 3 years and I'm the one with no-life?

Well, that sounds fair, I guess. XD
#45Ink-RibbonPosted 5/5/2013 1:49:39 PM
RagueltheUFO posted...
I think Ink-Ribbon would be laughed at for being the most obnoxious guest at the sausage fest.

I love a good hot dog. XD

Whe is the fest going to happen? I seriously can't wait!
#46Malus_X6Posted 5/6/2013 8:43:56 AM
DINO.

Know why? Since he already looks like a filthy alkie, the bartender, who ENJOYS having a liquor license, a job, and his own establishment, would laugh as the reject got tossed out.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#47syctheweilderPosted 5/6/2013 12:29:41 PM
Is life just a sitcom to these people? people in bars don't pay attention to every single patron who comes through the door.
#48Malus_X6Posted 5/6/2013 12:48:09 PM
Is life just a sitcom to these people? people in bars don't pay attention to every single patron who comes through the door.

Bartenders do.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#49largerockPosted 5/7/2013 8:50:14 AM
Donte would get punched in the face, laughed at, get chairs thrown at, get alcohol thrown at and then get laughed out the bar with him crying.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#50RagueltheUFOPosted 5/7/2013 2:32:57 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...
I think Ink-Ribbon would be laughed at for being the most obnoxious guest at the sausage fest.

I love a good hot dog. XD

Whe is the fest going to happen? I seriously can't wait!

I'm sure you do. I'm sure you do if you knew what the statement actually meant you wouldn't be saying that.