Does Capcom just hate money?

#1PunkMcThrustPosted 5/4/2013 5:09:27 AM
I mean seriously. Their decisions make no sense. There's no logic behind them.

It's like someone at Capcom just decided that they wanted to bankrupt the company. I just don't understand.
---
Armstrong for President
#2AlexxShadenk777Posted 5/4/2013 5:15:39 AM
Ask your mom.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#3SilentS89Posted 5/4/2013 5:29:47 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
It's like someone at Capcom just decided that they wanted to bankrupt the company. I just don't understand.

Perhaps Keiji Inafune who advised Capcom to go on a suicide path of westernization before he ditched the company to make distinctly japanesey games.
---
"The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister!" ~The Question
#4KyryloPosted 5/4/2013 5:48:23 AM
SilentS89 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

Perhaps Keiji Inafune who advised Capcom to go on a suicide path of westernization before he ditched the company to make distinctly japanesey games.

or perhaps inafune so wanted to copy Dark Souls so he dropped a ball on DMC.
#5LordKaizerPosted 5/4/2013 6:15:31 AM
Kyrylo posted...
SilentS89 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

you mean soul sacrifice for the vita?
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#6Gogito4Posted 5/4/2013 6:39:28 AM
Kyrylo posted...
SilentS89 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

To be fair it's not a Dark Souls clone. It's a bastardization of Monster Hunter... which makes me glad MH4 is clearly not going where he wanted it to go.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#7produnerPosted 5/4/2013 7:34:23 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Ask your mom.

*gets thrown out of capcom, joins P* *