The Ultimate Heresy

#1XJoeDafoeXPosted 5/4/2013 11:12:44 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/1472o3.jpg

A copy of DmC in a steelbook case nestled right in-between a steelbook copy of Metal Gear Rising (with the soundtrack!) and DMC4's collector's edition (which too comes in a steelbook case!).

Yes indeed, I have given DmC the same treatment and level of importance as those two that they must be huddled together on my shelf. There, they are brothers in arms, not one superior or inferior to the other.

Now what are you angry people gonna do about it? >:3
#2Yuber255Posted 5/4/2013 11:21:45 AM
So how'd you like Assassin's Creed III?
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#3XJoeDafoeX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 11:25:50 AM
Yuber255 posted...

Lol, it was alright. I LOVED the old American revolution setting, but felt that it was...kind of weird with it giving you the illusion of freedom, but once you actually started playing it everything was so rigidly scripted. Though, I'm DEFINITELY amped up for Black Flag. :)
#4OracleGunnerPosted 5/4/2013 11:41:46 AM
So you are trying to control the epicness of MGR and DMC4 by placing this game in between them?

Good luck on that no amount of mediocrity is able to hold back these games.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#5Yuber255Posted 5/4/2013 11:48:08 AM
XJoeDafoeX posted...
Yuber255 posted...

Lol, it was alright. I LOVED the old American revolution setting, but felt that it was...kind of weird with it giving you the illusion of freedom, but once you actually started playing it everything was so rigidly scripted. Though, I'm DEFINITELY amped up for Black Flag. :)

Yeah I'm dragging my ass halfway through mediocre Revelations.
I need a push to keep me going but I've heard mixed things about AC3 so I'm barely playing it.

Hoping Black Flag is good enough that the urge to play it pushes me through both Revelations AND 3 lol.
---
#6StepswordsmanPosted 5/4/2013 12:04:03 PM
Did one of the active DmC lovers get suspended, or is it just Ink being at it again? Anyone keeping tabs?
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#7XJoeDafoeX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:13:45 PM
OracleGunner posted...
So you are trying to control the epicness of MGR and DMC4 by placing this game in between them?

You misunderstand me. I'm not degrading MGR and DMC4, I'm elevating DmC. >:3

Yuber255 posted...
I need a push to keep me going but I've heard mixed things about AC3 so I'm barely playing it.

Hoping Black Flag is good enough that the urge to play it pushes me through both Revelations AND 3 lol.

Blegh. Revelations was definitely a slog, but trust me AC3 is pretty damn cool.

Stepswordsman posted...
Did one of the active DmC lovers get suspended, or is it just Ink being at it again? Anyone keeping tabs?

Piss off. Nobody here cares for your "He's an alt!" paranoia crap or feeble attempts at trolling.
#8KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 5/4/2013 1:11:06 PM
XJoeDafoeX posted...
OracleGunner posted...

You misunderstand me. I'm not degrading MGR and DMC4, I'm elevating DmC. >:3

Yuber255 posted...

Blegh. Revelations was definitely a slog, but trust me AC3 is pretty damn cool.

Stepswordsman posted...

Piss off. Nobody here cares for your "He's an alt!" paranoia crap or feeble attempts at trolling.

Alt confirmed.

Have a nice day.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#9Yuber255Posted 5/4/2013 1:18:01 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Alt confirmed.

Have a nice day.

*Casually walks and stands beside you*

I have a theory that everyone on this board save for a few people are just the alts of one lonely man pretending to be a part of a bigger online community.

I'm only telling you this because I believe you to be one of the real ones but if you're not... then I said nothing *Casually walks away*.
---
#10caffiend7Posted 5/4/2013 1:18:07 PM
That was HORRIBLE MISTAKE #2