6 months and counting

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. 6 months and counting
2 years ago#1
Will you people ever learn to quit? DmC has been out for more than half a year and you are still here complaining with your petty problems.

In the last 6 months I have played many games past DmC and havent given much thought to the controversy that surrounded it and now for the most part there isn't any.

I think people are just beating a dead horse.

I'm sure you guys loved all the attention you were getting from the media and how every article and review has acknowledged you people in some way but its over now.

You're just has-beens at this point.
2 years ago#2
My lord. The amount of fail in this topic has staggered my mind. I need...I need to lay down.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
2 years ago#3
Math is not your strong suit it seems. Half a year? Buddy, May is the 5th month of the year and even then there's still almost two weeks left for five months, let alone six. And in case anyone wondering, in the past five months I've been playing Shin Hokuto Musou, MGR, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Razor's Edge, RE6, Agarest 2 and a some other stuff I'm likely forgetting.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
2 years ago#4
DuuuDe14 posted...
My lord. The amount of fail in this topic has staggered my mind. I need...I need to lay down.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif

You know what you are duuuuude? you're that guy who graduated highschool years ago and yet you are still hanging out across the street, still trying to be that cool guy, but alas the kids see the wrinkles in your face and the apparent loss of dignity and wonder why you just havent moved on?
2 years ago#5
Rising_shadow posted...
Math is not your strong suit it seems. Half a year? Buddy, May is the 5th month of the year and even then there's still almost two weeks left for five months, let alone six. And in case anyone wondering, in the past five months I've been playing Shin Hokuto Musou, MGR, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Razor's Edge, RE6, Agarest 2 and a some other stuff I'm likely forgetting.

the game came out Nov last year dude, check your math
2 years ago#6
Im not even gonna answer with my real age. As you dont deserve to know. But seeing my videos. You're wrong.
---
2 years ago#7
DuuuDe14 posted...
Im not even gonna answer with my real age. As you dont deserve to know. But seeing my videos. You're wrong.

I believe me, I could guess kid, you are obviously not old or wise enough to get a metaphor.

lol.
2 years ago#8
Whats it gonna be Jackjunk? Am i old or young? Pick an insult and stick to it.
---
2 years ago#9
DuuuDe14 posted...
Whats it gonna be Jackjunk? Am i old or young? Pick an insult and stick to it.

I never claimed either, now a suggestion for ignorance, then you might be in the ballpark.
2 years ago#10
We are all ignorant. As no one man knows everything. Your move Jack.
---
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. 6 months and counting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived