Time to play Devil may cry to!

#21smithkakarotPosted 5/5/2013 1:56:17 AM
Board User Information
User Name NessXPoo-M2
User ID 6761441
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:18 PM
Last Visit Sunday, May 5, 2013 2:46 AM
Karma 4
Active Messages Posted 40

Your karma is abysmal, WORM!
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#22NessXPoo-M2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:57:16 AM
caffiend7 posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
caffiend7 posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Stay down

Actually if you jump into the air and then shoot its better than staying on the ground. That would you wouldnt have to worry bout getting hit. XD

Don't speak. Just die

Any reason for the hate? o_o"

Because you are a lowly troll who will never amount to anything and try as you might to think of some clever or basic comeback it will be for naught. I'm only replying to you since I had a busy day and can't sleep at the time of posting. I mean honestly, don't you have anything better to do than troll a board for a massive failure of a game?

Can you PLEASE tell me HOW i trolled? Because i dont see one way how i trolled.
#23NessXPoo-M2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:59:53 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Board User Information
User Name NessXPoo-M2
User ID 6761441
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:18 PM
Last Visit Sunday, May 5, 2013 2:46 AM
Karma 4
Active Messages Posted 40

Your karma is abysmal, WORM!

Thats because i just created this new account a week ago and i still barely used this one. I have multiple accounts, although i recently just started using this one.
#24Mother-NesuPosted 5/5/2013 2:05:32 AM
And for those who dont believe me, heres one of my other accounts right now. :P
#25smithkakarotPosted 5/5/2013 2:09:48 AM
Right...well, back to watching James Rolfe's Snix movies for me.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#26KyryloPosted 5/5/2013 2:17:24 AM
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
produner posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
Finished DmC! SSS-Sensational!

Finished 4! Loved it!

Finished 1! Ok!

Finished 3! Hated it!

I finished all but 2... and everyone says this is the worst... Well wish me luck... :p

Play it more and try Vergil. 3 was both really fun and technically great.

I didnt really care for it that much because it feels like a dumb down version of DmC.

most of us felt otherwise though.

And odd's are because most peopleplayed devil may cry 3 first, so their most likely blinded by nostalgia.

until you have at least one proven fact why, I'd say DmC is clear downgrade in all parameters.
#27UtaNapishtiPosted 5/5/2013 3:31:56 AM
Mother-Nesu posted...
And for those who dont believe me, heres one of my other accounts right now. :P

Ah yes. The guy who said he liked Donte because he reminded him of Ness.

I don't know if you're a troll or just taking some really strong stuff.
#28zfair89Posted 5/5/2013 4:45:53 AM
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
produner posted...
NessXPoo-M2 posted...
Finished DmC! SSS-Sensational!

Finished 4! Loved it!

Finished 1! Ok!

Finished 3! Hated it!

I finished all but 2... and everyone says this is the worst... Well wish me luck... :p

Play it more and try Vergil. 3 was both really fun and technically great.

I didnt really care for it that much because it feels like a dumb down version of DmC.

most of us felt otherwise though.

And odd's are because most peopleplayed devil may cry 3 first, so their most likely blinded by nostalgia.

And if you've played DmC first you'll just as likely have your perception of DMC3 altered by that fact.

In any case, DmC's shortcomings don't really become apparent until you've played it more than once. DMC3, conversely, becomes an entirely different game on higher difficulties.
#29StepswordsmanPosted 5/5/2013 5:14:06 AM(edited)
In any case, DmC's shortcomings don't really become apparent until you've played it more than once.

Awful story (that's supposed to be Shakespearean), horrific facial animations, glitches and gameplay aren't apparent?

Okay, alright, sure, the gameplay may seem good if you've never played a videogame before, but play any one beat'em up from the past decade and you'll be permanently blinded and biased against DmC by games that don't suck. Bonus points if the brainwasher of your choice got lower critic ratings, higher user scores and sold more than DmC despite coming out on only one platform.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#30zfair89Posted 5/5/2013 5:20:14 AM
Stepswordsman posted...
In any case, DmC's shortcomings don't really become apparent until you've played it more than once.

Awful story (that's supposed to be Shakespearean), horrific facial animations, glitches and gameplay aren't apparent?

Okay, alright, sure, the gameplay may seem good if you've never played a videogame before, but play any one beat'em up from the past decade and you'll be permanently blinded and biased against DmC by games that don't suck. Bonus points if the brainwasher of your choice got lower critic ratings, higher user scores and sold more than DmC despite coming out on only one platform.

The first time you play DmC you might not realise just how bad the game is at imposing a challenge. The only way it knows how is by throwing damage-sponging enemies and colour-coded enemies at you. Which is why it gets really bad at higher difficulties. DMC3 becomes way better. DmD is the 'real' game, all the other difficulties are practice for that.