It seems they left an open ended ending for a sequel...

#1hurricane32Posted 5/5/2013 7:04:17 AM
Would any of you here support a sequel for this game? It do you think they should just scrap it?
---
I fear.....NOTHING!!!
#2FireMage7777Posted 5/5/2013 7:10:11 AM
They did, but anyone with a brain knows this game will never get a sequel
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#3KyryloPosted 5/5/2013 7:52:54 AM
hurricane32 posted...
Would any of you here support a sequel for this game? It do you think they should just scrap it?

same happened to prince of persia...remember what happened to that one >_>
#4shatterstarPosted 5/5/2013 8:43:11 AM
hurricane32 posted...

Yes.

DmC should get a sequel.

Because I would like to see Vergil's, (Super Vergil) and Dante's conflict come to a conclusion. Because their brotherly bond actually seems quite believable to me instead of some comic book, anime or manga cliche.

I also would like to see them work together to free their father Sparda from exile.
#5KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 5/5/2013 8:50:33 AM
TC, most people hated this game and don't want a sequel. I'm just saving you the trouble now.

If DmC does get a sequel though, you can bet it will flop harder than DmC did. So either way, I win. They don't make a sequel? DmC will remain a canceled series that virtually no one liked. If they make a sequel? I can watch it flop harder, I can watch Capcom try to justify it, then I can watch it's series die with TWO giant flops.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#6KyryloPosted 5/5/2013 9:06:03 AM
shatterstar posted...
hurricane32 posted...

Yes.

DmC should get a sequel.

Because I would like to see Vergil's, (Super Vergil) and Dante's conflict come to a conclusion. Because their brotherly bond actually seems quite believable to me instead of some comic book, anime or manga cliche.

I also would like to see them work together to free their father Sparda from exile.

you mean that incest twilight loli boys crap? " BWOTHER I WUVED YOU"? lol, nerdy, crawl from your attic
#7shatterstarPosted 5/5/2013 9:21:24 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
TC, most people hated this game and don't want a sequel. I'm just saving you the trouble now.

If DmC does get a sequel though, you can bet it will flop harder than DmC did. So either way, I win. They don't make a sequel? DmC will remain a canceled series that virtually no one liked. If they make a sequel? I can watch it flop harder, I can watch Capcom try to justify it, then I can watch it's series die with TWO giant flops.

I don't know about most people because those reviews tell me differently.

I don't see how you won. You got nothing but DmC and a franchise whose future is at the non-existent stage at the moment. So basically you've won your last experience of the DMC franchise which was DmC....lol.

So if they ever decide to revisit this franchise again, who knows what you'll get, if you're still play videogames that is or even still care about this franchise.

Me personally. I would prefer a new Onimusha game over a new DMC or DmC game any day. Because let's be real here. How many times can you make this franchise feel fresh and new.

So I can truly understand if Capcom takes on that "Let's stick a fork in it, because this franchise is done" attitude. Because it is done and extremely over-cooked.
#8ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/5/2013 9:27:56 AM
Oh lord, shattertroll is still at it?
#9Lord_MizerPosted 5/5/2013 9:35:06 AM

I'm 100% sure DmC will succeed and sell a million or even 2.5 million so please feel free to quote me on this months after it's released or even before. The pre-orders will speak in volumes.

I will come back in here and gloat when it does:) When Capcom announces that NT will be taking over the franchise here on out, I'll take my gloating even further with You Tube footage.

shatterstar Posted 1/4/2013 12:17:10 PM
Well it appears that DmC will hit that 1 million mark first week of release with the pre-orders increasing each day. Especially in the West.PS3 pre-orders outnumbering the 360's which is understandable since DMC is a Playstation title after all and the 360 is a flop in Japan.

Now all we have to worry about is worldwide sells with East and West combined. Hopefully DmC will become the top selling DMC game ever, out-selling DMC4.

shatterstar Posted 1/5/2013 1:06:36 PM

It's going to continue to move on up because the number you're seeing at the moment might've tripled in the last hour or so.

It's going to sell 1 million, off of name alone. That much is obvious and anyone that doubt that is pretty much fooling themselves.

But let's see how far the rabbit hole goes though. Will it break records and hit that 3 million mark or at least that 2.8 million mark or even the 4 or 5 million mark.

That's the question.

We've heard the same song and dance, shattershill.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#10shatterstarPosted 5/5/2013 9:52:44 AM
Lord_Mizer posted...

I'm 100% sure DmC will succeed and sell a million or even 2.5 million so please feel free to quote me on this months after it's released or even before. The pre-orders will speak in volumes.

I will come back in here and gloat when it does:) When Capcom announces that NT will be taking over the franchise here on out, I'll take my gloating even further with You Tube footage.

shatterstar Posted 1/4/2013 12:17:10 PM
Well it appears that DmC will hit that 1 million mark first week of release with the pre-orders increasing each day. Especially in the West.PS3 pre-orders outnumbering the 360's which is understandable since DMC is a Playstation title after all and the 360 is a flop in Japan.

Now all we have to worry about is worldwide sells with East and West combined. Hopefully DmC will become the top selling DMC game ever, out-selling DMC4.

shatterstar Posted 1/5/2013 1:06:36 PM

It's going to continue to move on up because the number you're seeing at the moment might've tripled in the last hour or so.

It's going to sell 1 million, off of name alone. That much is obvious and anyone that doubt that is pretty much fooling themselves.

But let's see how far the rabbit hole goes though. Will it break records and hit that 3 million mark or at least that 2.8 million mark or even the 4 or 5 million mark.

That's the question.

We've heard the same song and dance, shattershill.

There's a difference between hearing and understanding there mate. It pretty clear in your case that you're not grasping the understanding part.

But who am I to prevent a fan from having hope.