So aside from playing DmC

#21Orange00Posted 5/8/2013 1:20:36 AM
Kyrylo, How was cursed crusade? I was considering it at one point. Mostly because of it's couch co-op.

after DmC, I've only actually played Tomb Raider, some DMC4 and started my SL1-run on Dark Souls. I got too little time to play T_T. Sometimes no-life gamer life sounds so tempting..
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#22StepswordsmanPosted 5/8/2013 1:21:52 AM
Is anybody even playing this game? I mean, if they did, you'd expect at least ONE topic discussing the game that isn't obvious marketing on any of the three boards.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#23Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:29:35 AM
Orange00 posted...
Kyrylo, How was cursed crusade? I was considering it at one point. Mostly because of it's couch co-op.

after DmC, I've only actually played Tomb Raider, some DMC4 and started my SL1-run on Dark Souls. I got too little time to play T_T. Sometimes no-life gamer life sounds so tempting..

let's say so....for 15 bucks it's ok purchase. It's very clunky and buggy and ending makes no sense. But there were some potential here and there. So far the best thing I played along MGR were Spec ops: the Line and Deadly Premonition. (especially later one). I know. don'T have as much time as back than too. It took me week to finish deadly premonition.
#24Orange00Posted 5/8/2013 1:32:29 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...

let's say so....for 15 bucks it's ok purchase. It's very clunky and buggy and ending makes no sense. But there were some potential here and there. So far the best thing I played along MGR were Spec ops: the Line and Deadly Premonition. (especially later one). I know. don'T have as much time as back than too. It took me week to finish deadly premonition.

I didn't expect anything spectacular from cursed crusade, I just heard it had quite a decent medieval sword combat.. maybe if I find it cheap..

Deadly Premonition is also on my radar but I really want to finish my Dark Souls run first.
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#25Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:39:15 AM
Orange00 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...

I didn't expect anything spectacular from cursed crusade, I just heard it had quite a decent medieval sword combat.. maybe if I find it cheap..

Deadly Premonition is also on my radar but I really want to finish my Dark Souls run first.

Combat is ok in Cursed Crusade. Felt a little like watered down combat in Arkham games. Dark Souls is very worth it. It's one of the best games this gen. I hope you enjoy Deadly Premonition. Once you look beside it's weak points it's amazing written and made game:D
#26Orange00Posted 5/8/2013 2:13:31 AM
i see. Deadly premonition definitely sounds like right up my alley, i'm a big fan of twin peaks :)

on topic, mixorz of course is an obvious troll, although his topics are pretty funny. Sorta pro-version of rockman.. Although i don't know if he really cares for DmC or if he's here just to poke a stick at ant's nest.

shatter on the other hand, i certainly don't stand behind what he says about most things but i feel like he's genuine with his opinions and thoughts. Don't think he's intentional troll, although i haven't really been following his behiour lately.
---
#27Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:34:58 AM
Orange00 posted...
i see. Deadly premonition definitely sounds like right up my alley, i'm a big fan of twin peaks :)

on topic, mixorz of course is an obvious troll, although his topics are pretty funny. Sorta pro-version of rockman.. Although i don't know if he really cares for DmC or if he's here just to poke a stick at ant's nest.

shatter on the other hand, i certainly don't stand behind what he says about most things but i feel like he's genuine with his opinions and thoughts. Don't think he's intentional troll, although i haven't really been following his behiour lately.

I hope you enjoy Deadly Premonition. it's another underapreciated gem.

Shatter? nah. he often reduces to obvious lie. As for mixorz, well he just enjoys annoy people. but in addition to that he obviously considers himself superior to everyone else in all parameters. Just remember when he tried harassing Strelok for his look .
#28SiLVeR_420Posted 5/8/2013 3:09:38 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...

Shatter? nah. he often reduces to obvious lie. As for mixorz, well he just enjoys annoy people. but in addition to that he obviously considers himself superior to everyone else in all parameters. Just remember when he tried harassing Strelok for his look .

Deadly Premonition is 20 lovely filled hours.
The opening cutscene in the car is the greatest.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#29Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 3:30:01 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...

lol. yeah. I must say ending blew my mind too :D
#30SiLVeR_420Posted 5/8/2013 10:40:58 AM
Kyrylo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...

lol. yeah. I must say ending blew my mind too :D

I wish there was a way to save her.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.