Finally some sales number

#51Ether101Posted 5/9/2013 12:32:05 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Strelok posted...
I only believe in Santa Christ or in Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 BC version 4.0 Beta.

And Haruhi Suzumiya, but that is because every day the world exists is a present from Her Eldergodness.

The Getter Rays > Haruhi Suzumiya

Tyr>Getter Rays
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#52KyryloPosted 5/9/2013 12:50:44 AM
Thunder097 posted...

Don't know about that. They still making all this mooooonnaaayy

you mean aside from lowering 60 % of income? yeah. DAT money.
#53Malus_X6Posted 5/9/2013 12:25:03 PM(edited)
Pesmerga255 posted...
Strelok posted...
I only believe in Santa Christ or in Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 BC version 4.0 Beta.

And Haruhi Suzumiya, but that is because every day the world exists is a present from Her Eldergodness.

Tyr>Getter Rays

Psh. Sheogorath is the only god any of us should follow.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#54OracleGunnerPosted 5/9/2013 1:35:53 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Strelok posted...

Tyr>Getter Rays

Psh. Sheogorath is the only god any of us should follow.

Bacon>Sheogorath
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#55Sony_7Posted 5/9/2013 3:06:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAf0QnLFS7Q
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#56LordKaizerPosted 5/10/2013 3:43:32 AM
Thunder097 posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Lol bringing up sales. If you want to play it like that then Cod must be the best game ever created.

I'm bringing up sales in a topic about sales with a user that thinks that DmC (and by extension Dragon's Dogma) has solid sales because Capcom says so. I don't understand the complaint.

I bet if CApcom said DMC HD had a solid sale u would believe them right?

capcom said they "sold what it supposed to, i guess" and this is the link to prove my point.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29921141/dmc-hd-collection-sales?pg=2
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#57LordKaizerPosted 5/10/2013 3:53:40 AM
OracleGunner posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
I guess the originals aren't that popular

Except you know, most of us already had the games to begin with and it still sold as much as DmC did in the first four months of its existence. Shall we take a look at their original individual sales numbers (for one console only) to see how much DmC loses? Don't play a game you can't win, boy.

So your saying people prefer playing DMC on their ps2 instead of playing the HD version on their Ps3

Yes because graphics aren't everything. Then again casuals will flock towards anything shiny.

not to mention the graphics on HD collection is flip flop sometimes. at some cutscenes, the graphics looks nice like any good HD collection should be but other cutscenes look like they haven't given any attention and haven't even bother to upscale the graphics to 720p
---
#58Pesmerga255Posted 5/10/2013 3:55:42 AM
but other cutscenes look like they haven't given any attention and haven't even bother to upscale the graphics to 720p

That's because those scenes were pre rendered on the PS2.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#59LordKaizerPosted 5/10/2013 4:03:43 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
but other cutscenes look like they haven't given any attention and haven't even bother to upscale the graphics to 720p

That's because those scenes were pre rendered on the PS2.

sonic adventure 1 and 2 HD have pre rendered cutscene but they still look good.
---