Here's what we can expect if Capcom makes DmC2...

#11Lord_MizerPosted 5/8/2013 6:50:34 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
Ink...we already know that you tend to white knight anything Capcom and NT does, but could you do something else instead?

Now you're getting desperate, but it's easy to know why. Both you and I know our hearts aren't that strong to hold the truth,

The truth is that I don't think everything they do, is perfect. Oh no, I even acknowledge DmC's flaws. The engine, the 30 fps, the glitches and some weak bosses.

I expect to see the next game ( if it gets a go) fixing these mistakes.

Peace always and keep me posted, by the way. XD

And yet, your posts in the past clearly shows a desire to forgive them for those mistakes. However, at least you're not nearly as willfully blind as shatter.

Even if they made a sequel, I still wouldn't want to buy or play it...especially if it has Ninja Theory written all over it.

I don't even trust Capcom not to half ass it.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#12Ink-RibbonPosted 5/8/2013 6:56:53 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
Ink...we already know that you tend to white knight anything Capcom and NT does, but could you do something else instead?

Now you're getting desperate, but it's easy to know why. Both you and I know our hearts aren't that strong to hold the truth,

The truth is that I don't think everything they do, is perfect. Oh no, I even acknowledge DmC's flaws. The engine, the 30 fps, the glitches and some weak bosses.

And yet, your posts in the past clearly shows a desire to forgive them for those mistakes. However, at least you're not nearly as willfully blind as shatter.

Even if they made a sequel, I still wouldn't want to buy or play it...especially if it has Ninja Theory written all over it.

Of course I want to forgive these flaws. I mean, if you guys did forgive Capcom's mistake called DMC 2 ( by even saying DMC 3 was the best game), why can't I forgive DmC's flaws, hoping to see them fixed in a sequel?

So, what I get from your post, is that you don't like NT. That's fine. However, we don't know if NT will make a next game. Maybe Capcom could do it, who knows.

Maybe PG could handle the new game, who knows...Everything is possible nowadays. XD
#13DuuuDe14Posted 5/8/2013 7:02:01 PM
The d***** part was a little immature but overall quite funny.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#14Lord_MizerPosted 5/8/2013 7:02:35 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...

Of course I want to forgive these flaws. I mean, if you guys did forgive Capcom's mistake called DMC 2 ( by even saying DMC 3 was the best game), why can't I forgive DmC's flaws, hoping to see them fixed in a sequel?

So, what I get from your post, is that you don't like NT. That's fine. However, we don't know if NT will make a next game. Maybe Capcom could do it, who knows.

Maybe PG could handle the new game, who knows...Everything is possible nowadays. XD

I don't know the others think, but I don't forgive DMC 2. From the way it began and turned out, they shouldn't have bothered. I just repress DMC 2 and let nature run its course.

Like I said, I don't even trust Capcom not to half-ass it.

If PG were to get their hands on the franchise, it wouldn't be called DmC 2 in the first place.

And yes, I don't like NT and I never will. They've yet to impress me with any of their games.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#15JanneDaArc135Posted 5/8/2013 7:04:19 PM
NaturalEvil1 posted...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/43e3b0315b76da78d37f76fd4afb3889/tumblr_mkfq3m4FJP1r49ix5o1_500.jpg

Lol greatest pic ever. Especially the one about sodomizing a goal lol.