Any time somebody brings up the positive spin just post this.

#21caffiend7Posted 5/9/2013 11:03:42 AM
shatterstar posted...
Wow!

This guy is way too over the top. It's only a videogame.

Denial is a beast! Deal with it.

You're a fine one to talk about denial.
#22MixorzPosted 5/9/2013 11:05:01 AM
Taizuku posted...
What the hell...?

ITT: Any time someone says they enjoyed the game, troll them.

That's the story of the DmC board.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#23Lord_MizerPosted 5/9/2013 11:05:25 AM
There's a huge difference between posting a funny review over flaming the hell out of a companies financial report and outright calling them liars mate.

That wasn't a funny video, weaselstar. It completely sucked and you shouldn't quit your day job. The fact that you were making a video review and being over the top with it makes you no better. Stop backpedaling...it only makes you look worse.

Capcom has a history of not being entirely truthful with their products. The fact that you're willing to bend over for them doesn't change that fact.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#24produnerPosted 5/9/2013 11:07:01 AM
shatterstar posted...

I'm a gamer mate. What the hell does a companies yearly fiscal reports or how they run their companies has to do with me?

You've claimed that you were a capcom employee, then a business pro, then a game developer then a combat expert, and lastly " I am a casual DMC player,Mate! i only play few games!".

I'm just a damn consumer that buys and plays random videogames

The extremes to what a butthurt fanboy will go over mediocre franchise and just to capture a few subscribers on the way I guess. Because he's clearly way too old to be behaving like an immature kid.

Wow, you like shooting your legs? First, as you said, you are a casual gamer, thus you don't understand high level play and quality of the games in the franchise.

Also, by extremes, you mean making false claims and advertising a game for three years? Or poping off to false assumptions?
#25produnerPosted 5/9/2013 11:11:40 AM
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj633/mcampbell660/backpedaling-o1_zps3159c1aa.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoItJtHeD1I&feature=player_detailpage#t=56s

Wow, now i know what developers feel when shatterstar buys their games. If i became a video game developer, i might become paranoid of some aussie breaking into the studio and stabbing me while saying " mate mate mate" just for paying 60$ of a product that he didn't like.