It's a good game, but I don't want another one.

#1MHGALEPosted 5/9/2013 10:30:12 AM
Anybody else feel this way? The game was great, on par with 4 IMO. I just don't want another one.
---
Spark it off unorthodox,
-Kyle
#2KyryloPosted 5/9/2013 10:35:56 AM
I disagree with first, but we can agree on second.
#3AlexxShadenk777Posted 5/9/2013 10:46:01 AM
Of course nobody wants another one, they had one chance to impress with a reboot and failed to raise anyone's bridges, so just kick it away already. It was better than 4, but still vastly inferior to 1 and 3, so it's either way an irrelevant game like pretty much any other hack n' slash.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#4PunkMcThrustPosted 5/9/2013 10:47:36 AM
Excuse me but how is DmC on par with or better than DMC4, the deepest action game ever made that takes the most skill to play?
---
Armstrong for President
#55hadowsPosted 5/9/2013 10:49:53 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
Excuse me but how is DmC on par with or better than DMC4, the deepest action game ever made that takes the most skill to play?

It's Alex.
---
Ill add something here later....
#6KabutechRXPosted 5/9/2013 10:51:44 AM
Imagine a sequel though. Vergil comes back from hell with an army of Hollows to take over the human world, and cubstopms Dante. But he lets him live, out of respect and gives him 1 month to become stronger before he comes back to take over the human world. Dante must master his Bankai using the powers of his combined demon and angel lineage, and meet some new allies along the way (Nero, Trish, Lady) They go on an epic odyssey to Hell filled with ass kicking, and the final climactic battle would be Dante and the exiled Sparda fighting against Vergil to preserve the freedom of all three worlds! That would be the perfect way to end the DmC series imo.
---
PSN: KabutechRX ~ Currently Playing: Legasista, Persona 4 Arena, Gundam Extreme VS ~
#7MHGALE(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 10:53:44 AM
KabutechRX posted...
Imagine a sequel though. Vergil comes back from hell with an army of Hollows to take over the human world, and cubstopms Dante. But he lets him live, out of respect and gives him 1 month to become stronger before he comes back to take over the human world. Dante must master his Bankai using the powers of his combined demon and angel lineage, and meet some new allies along the way (Nero, Trish, Lady) They go on an epic odyssey to Hell filled with ass kicking, and the final climactic battle would be Dante and the exiled Sparda fighting against Vergil to preserve the freedom of all three worlds! That would be the perfect way to end the DmC series imo.

Then they save Rukia!
---
Spark it off unorthodox,
-Kyle
#8PunkMcThrustPosted 5/9/2013 10:56:22 AM
KabutechRX posted...

But what about DmC3 where Donte has to master his newfound Hollow powers with the help of the Vizards, led by Agnus and Sanctus to rescue Kyrie?
---
Armstrong for President
#9FireMage7777Posted 5/9/2013 11:00:38 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Of course nobody wants another one, they had one chance to impress with a reboot and failed to raise anyone's bridges, so just kick it away already. It was better than 4, but still vastly inferior to 1 and 3, so it's either way an irrelevant game like pretty much any other hack n' slash.

It was worse then 4 in every regard, shut up
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#10KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 5/9/2013 11:01:06 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
KabutechRX posted...

But what about DmC3 where Donte has to master his newfound Hollow powers with the help of the Nephelizards, led by Hiyagnus and Shinctus to rescue Kyrihime?

Fix'd for edgy relevance.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]