It's a good game, but I don't want another one.

#11KabutechRXPosted 5/9/2013 11:01:40 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
KabutechRX posted...
Imagine a sequel though. Vergil comes back from hell with an army of Hollows to take over the human world, and cubstopms Dante. But he lets him live, out of respect and gives him 1 month to become stronger before he comes back to take over the human world. Dante must master his Bankai using the powers of his combined demon and angel lineage, and meet some new allies along the way (Nero, Trish, Lady) They go on an epic odyssey to Hell filled with ass kicking, and the final climactic battle would be Dante and the exiled Sparda fighting against Vergil to preserve the freedom of all three worlds! That would be the perfect way to end the DmC series imo.

But what about DmC3 where Donte has to master his newfound Hollow powers with the help of the Vizards, led by Agnus and Sanctus to rescue Kyrie?

Change Vizards to Nephilim and it would be perfect.
---
PSN: KabutechRX ~ Currently Playing: Legasista, Persona 4 Arena, Gundam Extreme VS ~
#12AlexxShadenk777Posted 5/9/2013 11:05:24 AM(edited)
PunkMcThrust posted...
DMC4, the deepest action game ever made that takes the most skill to play

So I guess a punk thrust through your eye socket so many times you have a hole in your brain too?
I'm sorry, it's true. DMC4 takes so much skill to master, in fact, that it takes only the greatest of pros to know when to use either one of the TWO Slash Dimensions, the Lucifer blade animations that don't do anything, the backwards shotgun blast Backslide and Twosome Time that don't do anything, the Rolling Blaze move Flush that doesn't do anything and the amazingly stylish Omen that is in fact SO cuhrayzee it takes 13 hours to wind up and wind down. And that Distortion really makes the game look so challenging and any player so skilful, I mean you have to, like, push one button to double the hit and damage of any move, it makes the game so much harder to master with its tremendous attack power that needs legendary timing skills to set up.

KabutechRX posted...
That would be the perfect way to end the DmC series imo.

The perfect way to end the DmC "series" is to just forget it ever existed. That little plot scenario you just imagined would be great for a mindless roleplay with Tameem but come on, the DmC characters are just not as interesting as the ones in the original trilogy.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#13StrelokPosted 5/9/2013 11:07:16 AM
Alex, your hatred for DMC4 runs so deep it borders on insanity. Seriously, it is downright stupid how much you hate it.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#14AlexxShadenk777Posted 5/9/2013 11:12:16 AM
Strelok posted...
Alex, your hatred for DMC4 runs so deep it borders on insanity. Seriously, it is downright stupid how much you hate it.

Ah right, I'm the insane one for not agreeing with popular opinions, thanks for opening my eyes to the truth, Mr. Strelok, could you perhaps write this on a leader bound black book that I could bestow upon a marble pedestal in my altar devoted to your eternal wisdom?

Also, to call the most pathetic example of a poorly executed carbon copy of DMC3, "the deepest action game ever made that takes the most skill to play," isn't downright stupid?
---
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#15FireMage7777Posted 5/9/2013 11:15:30 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Strelok posted...

Ah right, I'm the insane one for not agreeing with popular opinions, thanks for opening my eyes to the truth, Mr. Strelok, could you perhaps write this on a leader bound black book that I could bestow upon a marble pedestal in my altar devoted to your eternal wisdom?

Also, to call the most pathetic example of a poorly executed carbon copy of DMC3, "the deepest action game ever made that takes the most skill to play," isn't downright stupid?

More like you're insane for spouting bulls***
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#16StrelokPosted 5/9/2013 11:53:43 AM
Strelok posted...

It isn't as deep as Bayo, true.

But your hatred of the game is just as, if not even more inane, by saying that this piece of s*** is better.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#17AlexxShadenk777Posted 5/9/2013 1:16:16 PM
Strelok posted...
But your hatred of the game is just as, if not even more inane, by saying that this piece of s*** is better.

Yeah, nobody hates DMC4 as much as I do, that's true, but I could list off all kinds of OBJECTIVE reasons that make DmC the functionally better game and everyone would still be convinced I'm stupid.

How do I know? Because that always happens. Nobody cares about objectivity, literally EVERYTHING on the subject of anything, like, say, games, is always a matter of opinion right?

Yeah, that Slash Dimension sure is awesome. Unlike that worthless Judgement Cut bound to one input, how it was cancellable, powerful, extendable, adjusted its own range via target-lock and lots of other dumb features. Nobody could possibly like it anymore when SLASH DIMENSION exists!

How they split into TWO inputs, for two different distances! Who needs automatic range when you can choose between Near and Far? Simply perfect.
Canceling? Who needs that? Who doesn't want to commit to a single move that doesn't let you do anything else for 45 minutes, right?
Damage you say? Pfft. Judgement Cut was BROKEN. This is far more sensible and well balanced, especially since now you can't cancel out of it at all, have we mentioned that yet? Yes! Now you can be engaged to this wonderful, painfully slow move that barely does a scratch to anything that isn't a Chimera. You WILL love to use this move only on the slowest, dumbest possible enemies this game has to offer.
Extending? What for? It will knock back almost everything! Well sure, so could the Judgement Cut but it looked stupid. This is the real deal, those beams of light that come out of nowhere just look better than those undefineable purple orbs filled with powerful supersonic CUTS. Now we're working with LIGHTSPEED SLASHES!

Even though it's slower, uncancellable, unextendable and substancially weaker, it most likely contributes to the most deepest most best deep of all greatest action games of all FREAKING TIME.
---
#18RichterB17Posted 5/9/2013 1:21:25 PM
Strelok posted...

Yeah, nobody hates DMC4 as much as I do, that's true, but I could list off all kinds of OBJECTIVE reasons that make DmC the functionally better game and everyone would still be convinced I'm stupid.

How do I know? Because that always happens. Nobody cares about objectivity, literally EVERYTHING on the subject of anything, like, say, games, is always a matter of opinion right?

Yeah, that Slash Dimension sure is awesome. Unlike that worthless Judgement Cut bound to one input, how it was cancellable, powerful, extendable, adjusted its own range via target-lock and lots of other dumb features. Nobody could possibly like it anymore when SLASH DIMENSION exists!

How they split into TWO inputs, for two different distances! Who needs automatic range when you can choose between Near and Far? Simply perfect.
Canceling? Who needs that? Who doesn't want to commit to a single move that doesn't let you do anything else for 45 minutes, right?
Damage you say? Pfft. Judgement Cut was BROKEN. This is far more sensible and well balanced, especially since now you can't cancel out of it at all, have we mentioned that yet? Yes! Now you can be engaged to this wonderful, painfully slow move that barely does a scratch to anything that isn't a Chimera. You WILL love to use this move only on the slowest, dumbest possible enemies this game has to offer.
Extending? What for? It will knock back almost everything! Well sure, so could the Judgement Cut but it looked stupid. This is the real deal, those beams of light that come out of nowhere just look better than those undefineable purple orbs filled with powerful supersonic CUTS. Now we're working with LIGHTSPEED SLASHES!

Even though it's slower, uncancellable, unextendable and substancially weaker, it most likely contributes to the most deepest most best deep of all greatest action games of all FREAKING TIME.

Step away from the keyboard, relax, and eat this bucket of chicken it's good for you http://friendsonfacebook.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/chicken-bucket.jpg .
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#19PunkMcThrustPosted 5/9/2013 1:33:59 PM
Strelok posted...

Hey. Hey. Hey.

Kalina Ann Grapple. DMC3 has terrible moves too.
---
Armstrong for President
#20Malus_X6Posted 5/9/2013 1:37:05 PM
Step away from the keyboard, relax, and eat this bucket of chicken it's good for you http://friendsonfacebook.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/chicken-bucket.jpg .

I could go for some of that.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI