R.I.P Devil May Cry 08/23/01 - 02/05/08

#41Nick_KazamaPosted 5/11/2013 9:39:40 AM
1SethSiroAnton1 posted...
The arguments will never end.....

I can't even Google an original Dante pick anymore cuz all that pops up are punk rock emo kids.

Capcom let their most iconic action game hero die!
I hate myself for supporting ninja theory.

A reboot they said...it'll make a lot of money they said....
I understand if they wanted to reboot onimusha...but DMC...No...jus No!

DON'T EVEN MENTION THAT. Ninja Failures have already ruined one of my all time favorite series, I don't want them ruining another!
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#421SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:49:12 PM
Nick_Kazama posted...
1SethSiroAnton1 posted...
The arguments will never end.....

I can't even Google an original Dante pick anymore cuz all that pops up are punk rock emo kids.

Capcom let their most iconic action game hero die!
I hate myself for supporting ninja theory.

A reboot they said...it'll make a lot of money they said....
I understand if they wanted to reboot onimusha...but DMC...No...jus No!

DON'T EVEN MENTION THAT. Ninja Failures have already ruined one of my all time favorite series, I don't want them ruining another!

Ummm...you're right I should take that back.

But if they did I think the reboot is an only choice?? considering that the original series is over with.

Well...come to think of it, it wouldn't really be a reboot either. Just a new game with a new story...right??

---
"FOR I AM THE DRAGON, DRACUL! I..AM THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS! THAT..IS MY VENGEANCE..ALL SHALL COME TO FEAR ME.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula
#43ZeroX07Posted 5/11/2013 2:29:59 PM
Hello folks.

First of all, how in hell is this game still in the top ten? I been gone for almost 2 months and when I finally I have 5 minutes to spare. This nonsense is still happening?

First of all. DMC is not dead. It is still alive and fine. Capcom is insane or just bad at PR proclaiming that dmc did well and its numbers are solid. This is PR trying to make people believe something that is not true in order to make it true.

lts like that qoute "say it many times, eventually people will begin to believe it. Even if it is a lie."

also, are you still trolling shatter-star? if i were you, a dmc troll. i would try to prove that this game is amazing by posting videos of its so called revolutionary battle system. Either that or go and study or something. You are 12 years old right?
#445hadowsPosted 5/11/2013 2:37:05 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
Hello folks.

First of all, how in hell is this game still in the top ten? I been gone for almost 2 months and when I finally I have 5 minutes to spare. This nonsense is still happening?

First of all. DMC is not dead. It is still alive and fine. Capcom is insane or just bad at PR proclaiming that dmc did well and its numbers are solid. This is PR trying to make people believe something that is not true in order to make it true.

lts like that qoute "say it many times, eventually people will begin to believe it. Even if it is a lie."

also, are you still trolling shatter-star? if i were you, a dmc troll. i would try to prove that this game is amazing by posting videos of its so called revolutionary battle system. Either that or go and study or something. You are 12 years old right?

He's 17, he admitted to being 14 in 2010 which means he signed up to gamefaqs when he was 7 by 2003.
---
Ill add something here later....
#45ZeroX07Posted 5/11/2013 2:47:15 PM
Thank you. Now i know.