DmC breaks the million mark!

#251SiLVeR_420Posted 5/12/2013 12:31:51 PM
shatterstar posted...
I was referring to the stories and those games and not the gameplay. Therefore, there's no reason to reach a conclusion because there's nothing really to conclude due to the stories being all random and they've all reached their conclusion.

(As for me)

The only reason I'm remotely connected to DmC is because of Ninja Theory's involvement. I love their work with cinematography, motion capturing performances, and artistic flare.

I've played all of the originals and I felt that they were all extremely dated games and were showing their age. Story was never their strong points and that's why I never cared for the main protagonist nor the supporting characters in those games.

If NT was never involved with this new direction, I wouldn't bother since DMC4 completely turned me off from the franchise completely. That I felt wasn't very much interesting in the first place. Therefore I don't give a rats ass if Capcom make another one or not, if NT isn't involved in it.

So on that note, I'm just happy that Ninja Theory has another game that's received overwhelmingly positive reviews, critics praises, and broke that million mark.

Keep up the good work NT and I look forward to your next game.

And yet another NT that flopped just like all the rest.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#252produnerPosted 5/12/2013 12:36:42 PM
Apparently, if you hit the million mark, your budget doesn't mean **** even if selling one million copies will not cover the budget.

I guess the advertising bot doesn't understand the basics of starting a business.
#253ShocknaPosted 5/12/2013 12:44:23 PM
shatterstar posted...
Casual games aren't into games to that extreme and therefore feel no need to pirate. Hardcore gamers don't have a problem sitting on their asses playing videogames for 10 or 12 hours, pulling all nighters, ordering fast food, and trying to get all the achievements/trophies.

Those are the ones who feel the need to pirate mate. Not casual gamers.

So, what's it like getting all of your information on "hardcore" gamers from tired stereotypes? I take it then, that you get all of your information on nerds from The Big Bang Theory?
---
"And if PS3 users stick around after this whole debacle, then I can say we're kind of like a family. A racist, sexist, faceless family."
PSN:Shockna-
#254StrelokPosted 5/12/2013 1:11:20 PM
I think he may have gotten it from the WoW Southpark episode.

The sad thing is that he believes it to be truth instead of parody.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#255shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:16:22 PM(edited)
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shatterstar posted...
I was referring to the stories and those games and not the gameplay. Therefore, there's no reason to reach a conclusion because there's nothing really to conclude due to the stories being all random and they've all reached their conclusion.

(As for me)

The only reason I'm remotely connected to DmC is because of Ninja Theory's involvement. I love their work with cinematography, motion capturing performances, and artistic flare.

I've played all of the originals and I felt that they were all extremely dated games and were showing their age. Story was never their strong points and that's why I never cared for the main protagonist nor the supporting characters in those games.

If NT was never involved with this new direction, I wouldn't bother since DMC4 completely turned me off from the franchise completely. That I felt wasn't very much interesting in the first place. Therefore I don't give a rats ass if Capcom make another one or not, if NT isn't involved in it.

So on that note, I'm just happy that Ninja Theory has another game that's received overwhelmingly positive reviews, critics praises, and broke that million mark.

I think you're getting them confused with PG mate.

Ninja theory has only 3 games under the Ninja Theory banner, I do believe. Two of their games broke a million and the other received overwhelmingly positive reviews, critics praises, rewards, and a cult following.

PG on the other hand, made several games and an overwhelmingly majority of them bombed, flopped, tanked, went belly up, or whatever you wanna call it these days. But they only have 2 successful games that broke the million mark, just like NT.

So the way I see it, NT are doing way better than them mate.
#256SiLVeR_420Posted 5/12/2013 1:21:37 PM
shatterstar posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shatterstar posted...

(As for me)

Ninja theory has only 3 games under the Ninja Theory banner, I do believe. Two of their games broke a million and the other received overwhelmingly positive reviews, critics praises, rewards, and a cult following.

PG on the other hand, made several games and an overwhelmingly majority of them bombed, flopped, tanked, went belly up, or whatever you wanna call it these days. But they only have 2 successful games that broke the million mark, just like NT.

All of NT games have flopped and never even broke even.

Only Platinum game to do that is probably Vanquish. Every other game sold enough.

Even then Vanquish is 10x better then any game NT will create.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#257tehdudPosted 5/12/2013 1:25:50 PM
The kid genuinely believes capcom's lies. How sad..
---
http://i.imgur.com/f9v1SV5.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#258shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:36:01 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shatterstar posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shatterstar posted...

(As for me)

All of NT games have flopped and never even broke even.

Only Platinum game to do that is probably Vanquish. Every other game sold enough.

Even then Vanquish is 10x better then any game NT will create.

Do your research mate.

NT: Heavenly Sword broke the million mark, DmC broke the million mark. For PG: Bayo and I presume MGR did. But they made several other games like Vanquish, Anarchy Reigns, Mad World, and several other games for hand-held devices that all bombed, flopped, tanked, and completely went belly up mate.

PG made more flops over actual successes. Deal with it.
#259KyryloPosted 5/12/2013 1:41:42 PM
shatterstar posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shatterstar posted...

(As for me)

Cult following? On what planet do you live? nobody gives a damn about either Enslaved OR HS. So put away your pink shaddies and stop shooting rainbow from you know where. It won't change a fact NT are small time loosers and Capcom had to DRAG them along on DmC cause poor lot didn't even knew how to program. They poor guys actually thought that it's enough to copy codes from their previous main programmer, who actually showed them a finger and departed to work for better studio.
#260StrelokPosted 5/12/2013 1:49:22 PM
Heavenly Sword didn't break even.

Enslaved was widely left in the dust and outright bombed, turning a loss.

For such a small studio they use horribly expensive technologies, and fail to proper utilize them.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg