So I looked up the most recent sales on DmC, and this is what I came up with.

#1lokithefoolPosted 5/10/2013 8:33:05 AM
Xbox 360

Total Units
North America: 0.14m 59.1%
+ Europe: 0.06m 27.1%
+ Japan: 0.01m 4.5%
+ Rest of the World: 0.02m 9.3%
= Global 0.24m

PS3

Units
North America: 0.15m 31.9%
+ Europe: 0.10m 20.6%
+ Japan: 0.18m 38.0%
+ Rest of the World: 0.04m 9.5%
= Global 0.47m

Now factoring in the PC sales as well doesn't this still make it just shy of a million?
#2DuuuDe14Posted 5/10/2013 8:38:31 AM
Not that i dont believe you. But what is your source?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3QCTeamkillPosted 5/10/2013 8:44:21 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Not that i dont believe you. But what is your source?

take a guess

good answer!
#4Mother-NesuPosted 5/10/2013 8:47:20 AM(edited)
Source? (Either way i probably wont believe your word over Capcom's though..)
#5StepswordsmanPosted 5/10/2013 8:48:02 AM
Capcom has only shipped 1.1 million copies, so unless they all magically sell or Steam launches a -80% sale, any number will be shy of a million.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#6SHMYazooPosted 5/10/2013 8:48:06 AM
4th topic in a row about it lokithefool?

You should rest for a while, you were already modded today because you started using foul words. I think you're a little upset over this whole thing. Come back later, dude.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#7produnerPosted 5/10/2013 8:48:59 AM
Mother-Nesu posted...
Source? (Either way i probably wont believe your word over Capcom's though..)

The numbers are similar to capcom's report and NPD's report last month.
#8lokithefool(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 8:55:30 AM
SHMYazoo posted...

You should rest for a while, you were already modded today because you started using foul words. I think you're a little upset over this whole thing. Come back later, dude.

LOL you mean the joke topics that got modded for being off topic, and that I received no karma lost, or warnings over? Also this coming from the guy that done nothing, but spam inflammatory material at people? LOL did I rub your fir the wrong way posting the actual sales of the game popping your little bubble of your failed trolling attempts?
#9produnerPosted 5/10/2013 8:59:57 AM
lokithefool posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

LOL you mean the joke topics that got modded for being off topic, and that I received no karma lost, or warnings over? Also this coming from the guy that done nothing, but spam inflammatory material at people? LOL did I rub your fir the wrong way posting the actual sales of the game popping your little bubble of your failed trolling attempts?

Recently, i always lose karma when i get modded; i guess butthurt-ness has no limits like reading backwards and modding a topic about DmC in DmC's board for being off-topic.
#10lokithefool(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:10:24 AM
produner posted...
lokithefool posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

Recently, i always lose karma when i get modded; i guess butthurt-ness has no limits like reading backwards and modding a topic about DmC in DmC's board for being off-topic.

Ehh I don't really expect professionalism from a staff of workers who's job it is to goof off on a video game website all day. At any rate just roll with dem blows, and deliver a stinger right when it counts the most.