Why did Capcom and Ninja Theory not pay attention and fix things in the game?

#1PunkMcThrustPosted 5/10/2013 4:41:35 PM
For pretty much the whole DmC debacle DMC fans were criticizing the gameplay and telling them what they were doing wrong.

So why did they not listen and change the gameplay? The game could have actually been good had they taken the criticism to heart and fixed the combat and platforming.
---
Armstrong for President
#2Pesmerga255Posted 5/10/2013 4:42:56 PM
Capcom don't care. It's as simple as that.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3NaturalEvil1Posted 5/10/2013 4:44:12 PM
Capcom didn't care. They just wanted to make a quick buck.
#4Ink-RibbonPosted 5/10/2013 4:51:00 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Capcom don't care. It's as simple as that.

Well, you seem to care much more about the game, than Capcom itself.

I mean, you've posted for almost 3 years. Will you play DmC 2, pes?
#5Pesmerga255Posted 5/10/2013 4:51:37 PM
I haven't been posting on this board for 3 years.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 5/10/2013 4:54:07 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I haven't been posting on this board for 3 years.

You've posted on this board even before the game's release. That's enough time to show you care about the game, somehow.

By the way, will you play DmC 2? XD
#7nukeboysbackPosted 5/10/2013 6:46:41 PM
Because they knew better then to listen to a couple of crying kids on the Internet.

DmC was a success and it's all because NT and Capcom stuck to their guns and believed that a good product would sell.

I'm glad they succeeded and can't wait for part two.
#8Lord_MizerPosted 5/10/2013 6:50:39 PM
nukeboysback posted...
Because they knew better then to listen to a couple of crying kids on the Internet.

DmC was a success and it's all because NT and Capcom stuck to their guns and believed that a good product would sell.

Yeah, a "good" product that sold even less than the previous entries.

It's funny how you're talking about "crying kids" when all you did was throw a temper tantrum about people criticizing DmC's writing.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#9Ink-RibbonPosted 5/10/2013 6:54:26 PM
nukeboysback posted...

The said thing is that many of them weren't kids, but adults. I know, that's horrible.

It's good that DmC came to save the series.
#10MarrowgarPosted 5/10/2013 6:57:40 PM
nukeboysback posted...

They cut sales expectations thrice, and still managed to miss the mark. Not only that, but it was outsold by every other entry in the series. In what world is that considered a success?