Man...I'm really glad I picked up MGR over DmC!

#1SK00DXPosted 5/11/2013 3:25:45 AM
My brother just bought DmC, and he really didn't care about the game being a reboot or the rage in the internet against this game, I can say he's a DMC fan; he loved the franchise and and it's previous installments.
After beating the game he told me the game was decent, but it's the worst DMC game he have ever played. Why? He hates that story is like in the modern world, the levels didn't have that dark feel from the old DMC game, and Dante is...I don't wanna start with that.
So I told him to try MGR, and well...he said the game was good. IT'S BETTER THAN DmC. He said it would be better if he spent the money on MGR instead of DmC.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
#2KyryloPosted 5/11/2013 3:43:17 AM
I played both. Anybody who says DmC is better DMC game ever is either never was a fan of franchise or blind.
#3ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/11/2013 4:27:58 AM
Well duh.
#4caffiend7Posted 5/11/2013 7:50:44 AM
Standing Here...
#5nukeboysbackPosted 5/11/2013 7:52:39 AM
I'll agree with the trolls on this one. I loved DmC, but it has nothing on MGR, good choice!
#6SegavsCapcomPosted 5/11/2013 8:07:31 AM
caffiend7 posted...
Standing Here...

I realize...

I've played both, and I'm more satisfied with MGR.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#7pigboyPosted 5/11/2013 8:53:49 AM
SK00DX posted...
My brother just bought DmC, and he really didn't care about the game being a reboot or the rage in the internet against this game, I can say he's a DMC fan; he loved the franchise and and it's previous installments.
After beating the game he told me the game was decent, but it's the worst DMC game he have ever played. Why? He hates that story is like in the modern world, the levels didn't have that dark feel from the old DMC game, and Dante is...I don't wanna start with that.
So I told him to try MGR, and well...he said the game was good. IT'S BETTER THAN DmC. He said it would be better if he spent the money on MGR instead of DmC.

Yep, the action game fans speak with their wallet!

MGR is still in the Amazon top 100 games list after more than 2 months of release (#52 for PS3).

DmC disappeared from the Amazon top 100 game list after a couple weeks and no where to be found again.

It is the best way for the fans to speak their mind to the game company - with their $$$, and the fans has spoken loud and clear which one is a better game.
#85hadowsPosted 5/11/2013 8:55:40 AM
Deep mechanics like blade mode cancel, just frame parry and other stuff is why Platinum is a better game developer than NT by miles.
---
Ill add something here later....
#9BlackSheepWallsPosted 5/11/2013 9:32:45 AM
LOL did you see the final boss in DmC and in MGR?
Mundus is much more epic and bigger than this hulk guy. DmC bosses are alot cooler than MGR small bosses. Additionally DmC is much more realistic.
#10StepswordsmanPosted 5/11/2013 9:36:33 AM
Also, MGR is so disgustingly asian. And have you even SEEN that white hair? So nope, DmC all day, every day.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.