See the fear in my enemies eyes
listen as the crowd would sing
"The old king is dead, long live king"

I never figured you liked coldplay.

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I like many things, try as I might I can't hate them.
I also like Wu-Tang Clan, Fifty Cent, Eminem, Muse, Nujabes, Glitch Mob, Bruno Mars, Black Sabbath, Dio, Ronald Jenkees, fun., Rise Against, Cage the Elephant, Journey, The Bloodhound Gang, Del, Matisyahu, Bob Marley, and many others.
(essentially I listen to too much music.)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429N9zGDugc
#52FireMage7777Posted 5/12/2013 4:32:29 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Lightning_fan posted...
I am by no means a hardcore gamer ( I mainly play games for fun rather than to prove myself)... DMC2 is pretty ****ing easy though even for me. DMC3 is not really that difficult either atleast the normal mode (hard is tougher).

Do you believe that DMC2 is the better game than DMC( reboot)?

Yes

So, you also believe in Santa Claus. Very interesting, though not surprising...;)

Maybe you'll learn to like DmC 2.

What evidence do you draw that conclusion from? And LOL DmC2 will never happen with how Capcom is burying this game
---
GFAQs mods: where you get modded for practically nothing :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#53OracleGunnerPosted 5/12/2013 4:50:45 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
I used to roll the dice
See the fear in my enemies eyes
listen as the crowd would sing
"The old king is dead, long live king"

I never figured you liked coldplay.

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I like many things, try as I might I can't hate them.
I also like Wu-Tang Clan, Fifty Cent, Eminem, Muse, Nujabes, Glitch Mob, Bruno Mars, Black Sabbath, Dio, Ronald Jenkees, fun., Rise Against, Cage the Elephant, Journey, The Bloodhound Gang, Del, Matisyahu, Bob Marley, and many others.
(essentially I listen to too much music.)

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

Dude I have a similar problem but now I'm listening to El Mago de Oz, Jam Project, Cradle of Filth, Protest the Hero, Eminem (Encore), Santana, Beethoven, Cage the Elephant, Fire Bomber and The Heavy.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#54OracleGunnerPosted 5/12/2013 5:00:14 PM
I forgot Gackt. Redemption+ Ai Senshi= instant awesomeness
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#55Lightning_fanPosted 5/12/2013 8:30:35 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Lightning_fan posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Lightning_fan posted...
I am by no means a hardcore gamer ( I mainly play games for fun rather than to prove myself)... DMC2 is pretty ****ing easy though even for me. DMC3 is not really that difficult either atleast the normal mode (hard is tougher).

Yes

Can you ellaborate on why?

I mean there are bosses in DMC2 that literally stand there attacking air while you shoot them (the Big goat). I mean talk about the reboot being shallow to my knowledge atleast it had some effort seemingly.

I mean one of the bosses is a straight rip from DMC1 in 2. I mean I like 2 a lot but I do not see how it is the better game.

Maybe you could elaborate on your opinion because it fascinates me.

DMC2 at least brought innovation into the series, such innovation would be further fleshed out in DMC3 and effectively brought to completion in DMC4. Plus it somewhat retained the combo engine from DMC1, had the best DT mechanic of the series, brought forth the multi character idea, etc. Basically even though its really below average at least it made advancements. DmC did not, Donte rips all of his moves from Dante and Nero but gets none of their interesting mechanics. Plus factor in the atrocious story, characters, music, set pieces, etc and DMC2 is clearly the objectively better game

I am not asking which game did what first. I am just asking do you really think DMC2 is the better game "objectively" when many of the enemies/bosses are cake and some bosses are broke and just attack air if you shoot them from a distance?
Phantom dirrectly ripped from the first game as well as the first stage of the final boss's first form essentially being nightmare.
The story of DMC2 is considered by most to be worse than DmC. I mean I loved the style of 2 but there are plenty of reasons it is considered by most to be the low point of the series from a gameplay perspective.
#56FireMage7777Posted 5/12/2013 11:13:10 PM
Lightning_fan posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Lightning_fan posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Lightning_fan posted...

Yes

Can you ellaborate on why?

I mean there are bosses in DMC2 that literally stand there attacking air while you shoot them (the Big goat). I mean talk about the reboot being shallow to my knowledge atleast it had some effort seemingly.

I mean one of the bosses is a straight rip from DMC1 in 2. I mean I like 2 a lot but I do not see how it is the better game.

Maybe you could elaborate on your opinion because it fascinates me.

DMC2 at least brought innovation into the series, such innovation would be further fleshed out in DMC3 and effectively brought to completion in DMC4. Plus it somewhat retained the combo engine from DMC1, had the best DT mechanic of the series, brought forth the multi character idea, etc. Basically even though its really below average at least it made advancements. DmC did not, Donte rips all of his moves from Dante and Nero but gets none of their interesting mechanics. Plus factor in the atrocious story, characters, music, set pieces, etc and DMC2 is clearly the objectively better game

I am not asking which game did what first. I am just asking do you really think DMC2 is the better game "objectively" when many of the enemies/bosses are cake and some bosses are broke and just attack air if you shoot them from a distance?
Phantom dirrectly ripped from the first game as well as the first stage of the final boss's first form essentially being nightmare.
The story of DMC2 is considered by most to be worse than DmC. I mean I loved the style of 2 but there are plenty of reasons it is considered by most to be the low point of the series from a gameplay perspective.

Innovation is a factor in objectivity...
---
GFAQs mods: where you get modded for practically nothing :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#57Lightning_fanPosted 5/13/2013 1:41:08 AM
So an amulet that you can choose your devil trigger's effects with negates broken boss fights and lazy game design?