LOL I can't get enough of Angry Joe's review..

#11SethSiroAnton1Posted 5/11/2013 7:59:24 PM
I Know its old but it's funny as hell...

7:30. 1,000,000% Agree!

http://youtu.be/o4NaBrFkiDo

---
"FOR I AM THE DRAGON, DRACUL! I..AM THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS! THAT..IS MY VENGEANCE..ALL SHALL COME TO FEAR ME.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula
#2KyryloPosted 5/11/2013 10:59:27 PM
Problem is he tries to bring also some negative points....who never cares about since he blabbers 5 minutes about evil people who drags game down.
#3Mother-NesuPosted 5/11/2013 11:34:25 PM
I watch it quite a few times to, because unlike other reviews he actually says the good things about the game and not only the bad. Its actually pretty fair. :P
#4produnerPosted 5/12/2013 12:00:53 AM
Mother-Nesu posted...
I watch it quite a few times to, because unlike other reviews he actually says the good things about the game and not only the bad. Its actually pretty fair. :P

He made some false claims about the controls just for the sake if being neutral.
#5UtaNapishtiPosted 5/12/2013 12:25:34 AM
I can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp.
#6NostalgiaRulesPosted 5/12/2013 12:31:38 AM
UtaNapishti posted...
I can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp.

XD
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#7LordKaizerPosted 5/12/2013 8:01:51 AM
i never consider angry joe a real reviewer since he talks a lot but doesn't get into details on anything and don't get me started on "humors" he does on his show.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#8Ink-RibbonPosted 5/12/2013 8:43:39 AM
LordKaizer posted...
i never consider angry joe a real reviewer since he talks a lot but doesn't get into details on anything and don't get me started on "humors" he does on his show.

Angry Joe used to be a Capcom hater. I've watched several of his reviews where he simply destroyed every Capcom game with his comments, lol.

I guess you antis would love him. However, since he actually gave a good review, he was probably paid by Capcom this time, right?

Yeah, Capcom didn't pay him regarding other games, but they paid him to give 7 to DmC. So, is that all? ;)
#9SirenaLoreleyPosted 5/12/2013 8:53:20 AM(edited)
Ink-Ribbon posted...
LordKaizer posted...

Angry Joe used to be a Capcom hater. I've watched several of his reviews where he simply destroyed every Capcom game with his comments, lol.

I guess you antis would love him. However, since he actually gave a good review, he was probably paid by Capcom this time, right?

Yeah, Capcom didn't pay him regarding other games, but they paid him to give 7 to DmC. So, is that all? ;)

It's probably true. From what I know, this guy didn't review RE6... but, he reviewed DmC...
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#10RayconPosted 5/12/2013 9:23:27 AM
SirenaLoreley posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
LordKaizer posted...

It's probably true. From what I know, this guy didn't review RE6... but, he reviewed DmC...

Well, DmC had the bigger controversy behind it... Definitely more views to be had there.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja