LOL I can't get enough of Angry Joe's review..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. LOL I can't get enough of Angry Joe's review..

User Info: 1SethSiroAnton1

1SethSiroAnton1
3 years ago#1
I Know its old but it's funny as hell...

7:30. 1,000,000% Agree!

http://youtu.be/o4NaBrFkiDo

"FOR I AM THE DRAGON, DRACUL! I..AM THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS! THAT..IS MY VENGEANCE..ALL SHALL COME TO FEAR ME.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#2
Problem is he tries to bring also some negative points....who never cares about since he blabbers 5 minutes about evil people who drags game down.

User Info: Mother-Nesu

Mother-Nesu
3 years ago#3
I watch it quite a few times to, because unlike other reviews he actually says the good things about the game and not only the bad. Its actually pretty fair. :P

User Info: produner

produner
3 years ago#4
Mother-Nesu posted...
I watch it quite a few times to, because unlike other reviews he actually says the good things about the game and not only the bad. Its actually pretty fair. :P

He made some false claims about the controls just for the sake if being neutral.

User Info: UtaNapishti

UtaNapishti
3 years ago#5
I can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp.

User Info: NostalgiaRules

NostalgiaRules
3 years ago#6
UtaNapishti posted...
I can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp.

XD
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.

User Info: LordKaizer

LordKaizer
3 years ago#7
i never consider angry joe a real reviewer since he talks a lot but doesn't get into details on anything and don't get me started on "humors" he does on his show.
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.

User Info: Ink-Ribbon

Ink-Ribbon
3 years ago#8
LordKaizer posted...
i never consider angry joe a real reviewer since he talks a lot but doesn't get into details on anything and don't get me started on "humors" he does on his show.

Angry Joe used to be a Capcom hater. I've watched several of his reviews where he simply destroyed every Capcom game with his comments, lol.

I guess you antis would love him. However, since he actually gave a good review, he was probably paid by Capcom this time, right?

Yeah, Capcom didn't pay him regarding other games, but they paid him to give 7 to DmC. So, is that all? ;)

User Info: SirenaLoreley

SirenaLoreley
3 years ago#9
Ink-Ribbon posted...
LordKaizer posted...

Angry Joe used to be a Capcom hater. I've watched several of his reviews where he simply destroyed every Capcom game with his comments, lol.

I guess you antis would love him. However, since he actually gave a good review, he was probably paid by Capcom this time, right?

Yeah, Capcom didn't pay him regarding other games, but they paid him to give 7 to DmC. So, is that all? ;)

It's probably true. From what I know, this guy didn't review RE6... but, he reviewed DmC...
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
3 years ago#10
SirenaLoreley posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
LordKaizer posted...

It's probably true. From what I know, this guy didn't review RE6... but, he reviewed DmC...

Well, DmC had the bigger controversy behind it... Definitely more views to be had there.
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. LOL I can't get enough of Angry Joe's review..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived