my first impression on the first level of this game

#1LordKaizerPosted 5/13/2013 10:38:51 AM
I got the PC version and i'll be honest with you guys (the one who played this game). HOW THE HELL WERE YOU ABLE TO PASS THE OPENING SCENE WITHOUT FEELING DISGUST? I literary felt sick when i saw it but i pushed myself to at least pass the first level on niphilim. i beat the first level with 3 or 4 hits (mostly from the level itself rather from the grunts). after i killed the sleep in-dosing boss, i don't feel like continuing the game anytime soon. i'll write a review for this game in great detail after i beat it (but don't hold your breath).
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/13/2013 10:39:27 AM
The game gets worse after that. Good luck.
#35hadowsPosted 5/13/2013 10:42:36 AM
I played level 2 and 3 on my cousin's house, it's fun how can you stay forever in the air and pick one enemy by one and kill them without ever getting yourself in danger. I thought I was wrong about the ranking meter as I had a bit of trouble going above S, then I realized it's not hard just broken as f*** and doing cool combos don't do half of the points of what you get by demon dodging and doing a regular combo(SS on three hits).

Yes it was on the highest difficulty avaiable on the start, after those two levels I didn't felt like playing more and we played some Mortal Kombat instead.

PS: I was only able to play those levels because I skipped every cutscene
---
Ill add something here later....
#4produnerPosted 5/13/2013 10:47:12 AM
LOL i couldn't bring my self to complete the game. I even want to make a combo video but... I CAN'T IT IS BORING.
#5RukumouruPosted 5/13/2013 11:01:30 AM
The portrayal of Dante in this game is vomit-inducing. Tameem has a weird obsession with depicting sex too much and in a dirty, obscene, wasted and thrashy way.
#6Psychochild27Posted 5/13/2013 11:03:54 AM
it's fun how can you stay forever in the air and pick one enemy by one and kill them without ever getting yourself in danger.

When you make something piss-easy to do unlike in previous games where staying in the air was a fair challenge of its own right, the novelty wears thin and it becomes mundane and routine. And yes with no threat of danger, the game becomes even more of a cakewalk compounding how tedious combat turns.

I got the PC version

Be thankful you got the PC version. The console versions are so visually messy and performs so poorly you constantly lose Dante in all the red and it makes it impossible to identify at points whether or not enemies are weapon immune in higher difficulties without taking a swing and seeing what happens.
#75hadowsPosted 5/13/2013 11:04:15 AM
Rukumouru posted...
The portrayal of Dante in this game is vomit-inducing. Tameem has a weird obsession with depicting sex too much and in a dirty, obscene, wasted and thrashy way.

I think this is a issue that goes deeper for Tameem.
---
#8LordKaizer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:21:24 AM
Psychochild27 posted...

I got the PC version

Be thankful you got the PC version. The console versions are so visually messy and performs so poorly you constantly lose Dante in all the red and it makes it impossible to identify at points whether or not enemies are weapon immune in higher difficulties without taking a swing and seeing what happens.

i have the game for free and i still want my money back.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#95hadowsPosted 5/13/2013 11:37:00 AM
LordKaizer posted...
Psychochild27 posted...

I got the PC version

i have the game for free and i still want my money back.

You got it as a gift right? Just say yes so biasmod can't strike you with a infraction.
---
#10CaseyLynchisHotPosted 5/13/2013 12:07:18 PM
Honestly the game peaks at around mission 4. Under Watch is literally the best mission in the game (it actually felt decent here). As you progress further you begin to realize how boring, unsatisfying and monotonous this game becomes. Even the environments, which are actually kind of cool, begin to lose their value once you fall into limbo for the eighth billionth time. Just a heads up in case you want to finish this game.
---
PSN: D1sdain3d; UMvC3: Viper/Dante/Hiryu; TTT2: Lee/Jaycee