my first impression on the first level of this game

#11prince_nagashPosted 5/13/2013 12:39:31 PM
It gets pretty dry when you see a hall and think to yourself, "hmm, another trip to limbo" and then surprise, limbo transition.. *yawn*

Also, the platforming never goes beyond, punch, pull, air dash. Honestly, it shouldn't have even been in the game. They could have used it for maybe 2 chase scenes tops.

You spend more time "platforming" than fighting. (or maybe because platforming is so boring it feels like forever).

Mario 1 has better platforming.
#12KyryloPosted 5/13/2013 1:50:39 PM
LordKaizer posted...
I got the PC version and i'll be honest with you guys (the one who played this game). HOW THE HELL WERE YOU ABLE TO PASS THE OPENING SCENE WITHOUT FEELING DISGUST? I literary felt sick when i saw it but i pushed myself to at least pass the first level on niphilim. i beat the first level with 3 or 4 hits (mostly from the level itself rather from the grunts). after i killed the sleep in-dosing boss, i don't feel like continuing the game anytime soon. i'll write a review for this game in great detail after i beat it (but don't hold your breath).

1-3 levels are the most annoying sice there are cutscene on every corner. it gets less annoying when you don't have to watch every 3 steps some cutscene with bad voice acting.