Capcom should make DmC2 or burry DmC/DMC as a whole!

#1BlackSheepWallsPosted 5/13/2013 11:27:05 AM
After this huge step I cannot go back into DMC, since DmC is alot better in most points. (not all a few things are better on DMC)
I am expecting NT to be already working on DmC2. They just won't reveal it yet since DmC just started to get famous/successful now.
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 5/13/2013 11:28:12 AM
No, they really shouldn't. DMC is the better decision since it's more profitable and just plain better.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#35hadowsPosted 5/13/2013 11:30:51 AM(edited)
*stares at TC lying on the ground*

honk honk
---
Ill add something here later....
#4Psychochild27Posted 5/13/2013 11:30:58 AM
Nope. The only selling point of this game was that Dante didn't have stupid white hair anymore. Now that that is gone, the only way they'll get my money is if they do a prequel where Dante's black hair is fully intact.
#5BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:43:32 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
Nope. The only selling point of this game was that Dante didn't have stupid white hair anymore. Now that that is gone, the only way they'll get my money is if they do a prequel where Dante's black hair is fully intact.

A DmC prequel is a good idea too. :)
#65hadowsPosted 5/13/2013 11:47:14 AM
I guess for some people thanks to the difficulty on DMC it was unplayable so DmC is a upgrade? I'd hate to not be able to get past the first boss too.
---
#7BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:50:32 AM
5hadows posted...
I guess for some people thanks to the difficulty on DMC it was unplayable so DmC is a upgrade? I'd hate to not be able to get past the first boss too.

The animecrap in DMC makes it unbeatable for me not the difficulty.
DMC and DmC are around the same difficulty for me.
#8produnerPosted 5/13/2013 11:50:55 AM
The universe is expanding, nothing to see here.
#95hadowsPosted 5/13/2013 11:54:15 AM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
5hadows posted...

LoL
---
#10BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 12:07:07 PM
5hadows posted...
BlackSheepWalls posted...
5hadows posted...

LoL

Okay DMD is a little harder in DMC than in DmC, but only if you abuse the demon dodge.
The demon dodge is the reason most antis think that this game is too easy, just don't use it and you get a good challenge. Stupid that NT didn't fix the demon dodge, but I guess it is there for casuals to be able to beat DmC.