Capcom should make DmC2 or burry DmC/DMC as a whole!

#51Psychochild27Posted 5/13/2013 10:30:07 PM
I used to think that enemies will not charge up unless you move the camera toward them, and once you do you will get attacked regardless of the camera's next position. Some Angelos did something weird on m17 but I have to confirm it.

That's what I said, yes.

Though it is worth noting enemies will attack other enemies off-screen, which is why you can end up with chimera scarecrows despite camera manipulation.
#52ZeroX91Posted 5/13/2013 10:30:56 PM
The universe is expanding, nothing to see here.

And Ragnarok shall come to pass... as the universe expands everything spreads farther apart, the world shall end in ice not fire...

Winter is coming...
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429N9zGDugc
#53produnerPosted 5/13/2013 11:29:23 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
I used to think that enemies will not charge up unless you move the camera toward them, and once you do you will get attacked regardless of the camera's next position. Some Angelos did something weird on m17 but I have to confirm it.

That's what I said, yes.

Though it is worth noting enemies will attack other enemies off-screen, which is why you can end up with chimera scarecrows despite camera manipulation.

Yeah real time stuff and great AI positioning for some enemies. One Angelo in m17 attacked me off screen when he spawned, even though i was attacking a scarecrow on the other side of the screen. I have to check that but I doubt that I didn't point the camera at him somehow. I will also check how frosts react but they do teleport near the player.

Aside from that, I would like to see a mode where mega scarecrow attack off screen in DMD; people will get one-shot-ed by off-screen attacks from all mega scarecrows.

In DmC the AI seems as it isn't even trying to position itself.
#54evoxpiscesPosted 5/14/2013 6:16:54 AM
Yes, TC, I would love to see a DmC2. This game was fantastic. I get that people don't like change and that people who liked the original DMC series didn't like DmC but they are really missing out on a spectacular experience by skipping this game. Yes, it's a reboot. No, it's not the same Dante. But it's really freakin awesome. I REALLY hope they make a sequel. It would be such a waste if they made a reboot and NOT continue it.
#55Lightning_fanPosted 5/14/2013 6:24:23 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
Nope. The only selling point of this game was that Dante didn't have stupid white hair anymore. Now that that is gone, the only way they'll get my money is if they do a prequel where Dante's black hair is fully intact.

How do you know DMC Dante does not have Red hair, Brown Hair, or Blonde hair?
#56Psychochild27Posted 5/14/2013 6:52:47 AM
Lightning_fan posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Nope. The only selling point of this game was that Dante didn't have stupid white hair anymore. Now that that is gone, the only way they'll get my money is if they do a prequel where Dante's black hair is fully intact.

How do you know DMC Dante does not have Red hair, Brown Hair, or Blonde hair?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110822091753/devilmaycry/images/0/06/DMC_Graphic_Edition_Sparda_Family.jpg
#57KyryloPosted 5/14/2013 9:53:10 AM
evoxpisces posted...
Yes, TC, I would love to see a DmC2. This game was fantastic. I get that people don't like change and that people who liked the original DMC series didn't like DmC but they are really missing out on a spectacular experience by skipping this game. Yes, it's a reboot. No, it's not the same Dante. But it's really freakin awesome. I REALLY hope they make a sequel. It would be such a waste if they made a reboot and NOT continue it.

we didnt missed it. I played it and this is absolutely mediocre
#585hadowsPosted 5/14/2013 10:03:14 AM
evoxpisces posted...

I gave it a chance and played it, I want my time back.
---
Ill add something here later....
#59AkanesasusoraPosted 5/14/2013 10:33:15 AM
evoxpisces posted...

People keep saying this, and it's like they don't realize that DMC2 > DMC3 was a pretty big change. Or they disregard that point to try to make DMC fans look worse. Yeah, probably the latter.
You say it's a waste if Capcom reboots something and doesn't continue it? I say it's a waste for Capcom to introduce new potential plot points, and then not follow up on them because they wanted to make a quick buck with a reboot.
---
Official Two Become One of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board