What is everybody's opinion on the writing of this game?

#1knightoffire55Posted 5/13/2013 11:20:04 AM
Any plot holes or terrible lines?
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2InfiniteDemisePosted 5/13/2013 11:29:05 AM
You can basically sum the game up as DmC: Plot Holes and Terrible Lines, featuring: Bad Writing.
---
" Its said that God made the universe and wants everyone to praise him.... Talk about an egomaniac "
#3produnerPosted 5/13/2013 11:30:53 AM
DmC poops on film and literature.
#45hadowsPosted 5/13/2013 11:47:44 AM
It's a rather interesting approach on Turd meets backed up toilet.
---
Ill add something here later....
#5PunkMcThrustPosted 5/13/2013 11:56:22 AM
It's honestly objectively bad. There's plot holes all over the place.

The dialogue and attempts at depth and commentary are all hilariously sophomoric.
---
Armstrong for President
#6Black OutPosted 5/13/2013 12:05:02 PM
It fails to stand up to the best that film and theater have to offer.

Though, I'm surprised I've yet to come across a writing comparison between it and that Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey series.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#7knightoffire55(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 12:18:23 PM
Would you consider the dialogue enjoyable in the same way as Troll 2 or The Room?
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 5/13/2013 12:48:19 PM
knightoffire55 posted...
Would you consider the dialogue enjoyable in the same way as Troll 2 or The Room?

No. Those are in the "so bad its hilarious" category.

DmC is in the bad category.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#9KyryloPosted 5/13/2013 1:49:16 PM
knightoffire55 posted...
Any plot holes or terrible lines?

. Back story that was ripped off from They live is good. but whole plot is basically sob teeny drama overridden with plotholes.
#10RukumouruPosted 5/13/2013 1:50:26 PM
The writing in this game is absolutely terrible and lacks any semblance of style, elegance or taste whatsoever. It uses every dirty trick in the book to try and shock you.

Depictions of sex-centered anarchic lifestyles for the protagonist's background, monsters whose face is comprised quite LITERALLY of female reproductive organs, heavily implied rape both in the (terrible, bland) love interest's past and present, demonic intercourse literally in your face...

Tameem really should be shot for this game's disgraceful writing. Truth be told, it's the presentation of the game (setting+storyline) that I find stomach-churningly disgusting. Otherwise the game ain't so bad.

Just go watch the opening scenes on youtube and see what I mean.