Why are the pros celebrating pathetic DmC sales??

#91KyryloPosted 5/17/2013 5:34:53 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I mean, it's what any reasonable person would do...

No it isn't because it's two separate things. Just because people say stupid things that makes what Capcom says automatically reliable? What?

That's not what I said. You know that, but you just need to come with anything to justify the opposite, it's part of your nature. I understand and respect that.

Anyway, between antis and Capcom, obviously I'll believe Capcom. Obviously DmC isn't perfect and it'll never be. The game has its flaws, some of them were quite ridiculous for a PS3 game, but it's done.

It's interesting that I've never seen pros stating that DmC is the best game ever, but I really have seen antis saying that DmC is the worst game ever. The double standard is so delicious that I'm hungry now. I guess, it's pizza time.

Lol really? Ask BlackSheep, Shatter, Thunderboy and all other Pros who go all " HERP DERP DMC BEST GAME EVA"
#92_Uwye_Posted 5/17/2013 6:48:54 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I mean, it's what any reasonable person would do...

No it isn't because it's two separate things. Just because people say stupid things that makes what Capcom says automatically reliable? What?

That's not what I said.

Yes, that's exactly what you said. Between a person you deem is full of s*** and Capcom youž'll always take Capcom's word. The fact that you point out that Capcom isn't the most reliable source is secondary since you said "I'll take Capcom's word anytime".

Being an as***le doesn't make you automatically wrong on everything.

You know that, but you just need to come with anything to justify the opposite, it's part of your nature. I understand and respect that.

Ahahahah, what is this even supposed to mean?

Anyway, between antis and Capcom, obviously I'll believe Capcom.

Because there's no way that the "antis" (ugh) are right, of course. If they say something that goes against what Capcom says that what Capcom says is the truth. Oh wait! "Capcom may not be the most reliable source of the world".

I guess applying logic and contextual data is out of fashion.