Tsukune vs. DmC's entire cast

#81Pesmerga255Posted 5/17/2013 6:51:54 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Raidou can't defeat Hitoshura. The Chronicles Edition of Nocturne proves that.

Raidou is young. With some experience he can overcome Demi-Fiend.

I doubt that. Hitoshura would continue to get stronger too.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#82KyryloPosted 5/17/2013 6:56:05 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Raidou can't defeat Hitoshura. The Chronicles Edition of Nocturne proves that.

Raidou is young. With some experience he can overcome Demi-Fiend.

I doubt that. Hitoshura would continue to get stronger too.

I think Hitoshura hit his limit in Nocturne.
#83Pesmerga255Posted 5/17/2013 6:59:23 AM
DDS would like a word with you.
---
#84Pesmerga255Posted 5/17/2013 7:01:12 AM
btw, your argument is a "No limits fallacy." Your claims are completely invalid until you can prove that Raidou has the potential to surpass Hitoshura.
---
#85Rising_shadowPosted 5/17/2013 9:06:02 AM
Hitoshura keeps getting stronger. It's part of why Lucifer chose to turn him into a demifiend to begin with. His potential was just abnormal.
If you go by supplemental materials Raidou is no spring chicken either. He's a good swordsman and an excellent summoner but he'll never physically match Demifiend and unless he summoned like Lucifer and Beelzebub at the same time he has no demons capable of beating him. That's even assuming his ability to summon Lucifer in the second game is canon since that was completely optional.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#865hadowsPosted 5/17/2013 9:06:21 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

Hand in your taste card

But I refuse.
---
Ill add something here later....
#87KyryloPosted 5/17/2013 9:16:17 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
Hitoshura keeps getting stronger. It's part of why Lucifer chose to turn him into a demifiend to begin with. His potential was just abnormal.
If you go by supplemental materials Raidou is no spring chicken either. He's a good swordsman and an excellent summoner but he'll never physically match Demifiend and unless he summoned like Lucifer and Beelzebub at the same time he has no demons capable of beating him. That's even assuming his ability to summon Lucifer in the second game is canon since that was completely optional.

Devil Summoner starts with Raidou assuming his role. And I pretty sure if he fully developed his potential, he would be able to match Hitoshura. I mean c'mon, in DDS characters were able to beat Hitoshura. And Im pretty sure Raidou when fully developed his abilities will be more than match for him.
#88Pesmerga255Posted 5/17/2013 9:17:26 AM
And I pretty sure if he fully developed his potential, he would be able to match Hitoshura.

No limits fallacy. Look it up.
---
#89Rising_shadowPosted 5/17/2013 10:02:13 AM
The fight in DDS isn't canon and either way, it's more luck than skill. Not to mention, none of the Embryo are exactly normal. Seraph is one of the strongest beings in SMT canon and all.
Raidou is just human. He's a great summoner and a good swordsman but those qualities don't matter when you're facing something that even Lucifer isn't sure he could deal with.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#90KyryloPosted 5/17/2013 10:07:39 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
The fight in DDS isn't canon and either way, it's more luck than skill. Not to mention, none of the Embryo are exactly normal. Seraph is one of the strongest beings in SMT canon and all.
Raidou is just human. He's a great summoner and a good swordsman but those qualities don't matter when you're facing something that even Lucifer isn't sure he could deal with.

-__- If you talking about canon, match between Hitoshura and Raidou isn't even possible, since they probably exist in different universes to begin with.