STELIO KONTOS!!

So one sided
---
Budokai HD is a perfect example that music can make or break a game
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#12Mother-NesuPosted 5/18/2013 12:32:59 PM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
eraserdog posted...
shows how DmC: Devil May Cry shows drastic improvements over the series through better:

"How DMC4 shows how DmC shows," what kind of a messed up sentence is this? Oh this will be good.

-engaging environment
Yes, definitely the game has the best level design seen in years (not exclusive to the franchise).

-more artistic settings
What do you even mean by this, you mean urban graffitti as opposed to ancient wall engravings and so forth? Isn't this implied in "engaging environment?"

-a much more detailed story line about sparda's family
lol sure, if you enjoy the fact that Sparda did absolutely nothing legendary, left no lasting impression on the human world, and was an octopus, he failed to protect Eva while he was still alive while in the original it's implied he'd already passed away, and didn't seem to even be capable of fighting at all, based on his appearance in the artwork.

-a fluid game play system which has learning curves and engages you
Technically DMC4 did this as well, just that the learning curve basically never moves from the same spot even when you get on DMD, and DMC4 Dante ends up being less fluid since he has too many moves with too much recovery time/windup, and/or are completely uncancellable.

-innovative boss battles
INNOVATIVE. You heard it folks, the absolute worst aspect in DmC is INNOVATIVE.

-innovative level designs
Great, a THIRD sentence praising the environment, basically you like nice levels and nothing else.

-script not as corny as dmc4
lolcorny I don't even know how to flame such a stupid statement.

i like how DMC4 shows there is always room for improvement, DmC: Devil May Cry made a lot of improvements upon its predecessor dmc4.
It didn't so much improve as much as it restored the fluid and fast cancellability of moves from DMC3, made air combos a lot easier to maintain, and had the decency of letting you do a solid balance of ground combat, which in DMC4 meant playing either as Nero, or strictly using Rebellion on the ground with Dante, using Gilgamesh only on a single target or using Lucifer only for the rose/spamming Pin-up.

Lol, thats not a messed up sentence. :P You just have to take into consideration that the title is the first part of the sentence... which was pretty obvious really. XD
#13Malus_X6Posted 5/18/2013 12:39:04 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
*sings*

STELIO!!
STELIO KONTOS!!

He's gaining so much speed!!!!

So one sided

You oughtta see my recent post in the topic about how MGR skunked this game.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#145hadowsPosted 5/18/2013 1:03:32 PM
Oh looks all the prolls are here, I don't see you kids posting on the npd sales thread for some reason.
---
Ill add something here later....
#15eraserdog(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 5:30:22 PM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
eraserdog posted...
shows how DmC: Devil May Cry shows drastic improvements over the series through better:

"How DMC4 shows how DmC shows," what kind of a messed up sentence is this? Oh this will be good.

-engaging environment
Yes, definitely the game has the best level design seen in years (not exclusive to the franchise).

-more artistic settings
What do you even mean by this, you mean urban graffitti as opposed to ancient wall engravings and so forth? Isn't this implied in "engaging environment?"

-a much more detailed story line about sparda's family
lol sure, if you enjoy the fact that Sparda did absolutely nothing legendary, left no lasting impression on the human world, and was an octopus, he failed to protect Eva while he was still alive while in the original it's implied he'd already passed away, and didn't seem to even be capable of fighting at all, based on his appearance in the artwork.

-a fluid game play system which has learning curves and engages you
Technically DMC4 did this as well, just that the learning curve basically never moves from the same spot even when you get on DMD, and DMC4 Dante ends up being less fluid since he has too many moves with too much recovery time/windup, and/or are completely uncancellable.

-innovative boss battles
INNOVATIVE. You heard it folks, the absolute worst aspect in DmC is INNOVATIVE.

-innovative level designs
Great, a THIRD sentence praising the environment, basically you like nice levels and nothing else.

-script not as corny as dmc4
lolcorny I don't even know how to flame such a stupid statement.

i like how DMC4 shows there is always room for improvement, DmC: Devil May Cry made a lot of improvements upon its predecessor dmc4.
It didn't so much improve as much as it restored the fluid and fast cancellability of moves from DMC3, made air combos a lot easier to maintain, and had the decency of letting you do a solid balance of ground combat, which in DMC4 meant playing either as Nero, or strictly using Rebellion on the ground with Dante, using Gilgamesh only on a single target or using Lucifer only for the rose/spamming Pin-up.

yah your kinda right, but this game is a pretty good dmc game
---
PSN: HUNTER7UP
HUNTERHEAVEN///
#16Pesmerga255Posted 5/18/2013 5:31:09 PM
It's neither of those things.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!