Why did they stop adding fatalities?

#61SHMYazooPosted 5/19/2013 12:46:14 AM
You should remain on-topic. You've filled an entire page over stuff that's not important to the thread.

Like I said before, I wouldn't mind if fatalities made a comeback, but there's always the risk of slowing down the pace too much if there's a HUGE death animation. It could be an encouragement not to die, though!
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#62StrelokPosted 5/19/2013 12:47:17 AM
He should have phrased it better, on the other hand a lot of people went totally apecrap over it, blaming him personally, when he tried to say that he didn't necessarily agree with it, but that is just how the guidelines were.

Just being a devils advocate here, I think it's utterly dumb that it is like that especially as I was the "victim" to call it that. I'm not mad that it doesn't get moderated per se, but I'm more mad that that rule is in place. The mods are not responsible but whoever made the rule that calling someone fat isn't a flame. But I go too deep into it.

However, I *WILL* say that "grow some thicker skin" was a very uncalled for response and had the mod who said that to me merely said what Baseman did, I would be significantly less... disappointed... in the moderation staff.

That was practically a Capcom comment.
And he scores!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#63Malus_X6Posted 5/19/2013 1:11:32 AM
You should remain on-topic. You've filled an entire page over stuff that's not important to the thread.

Shut your friggin' mouth.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#64NostalgiaRulesPosted 5/19/2013 1:28:06 AM
Werndan101 posted...
For that matter, why weren't there any fatalities for Donte?

I didn't know that there were supposed to be. Those kinds of things were never apart of the DMC franchise. At least not that I know of. Did you mean like a finishing move of some kind? Was NT thinking about adding finishing moves for DmC?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#65StrelokPosted 5/19/2013 1:45:11 AM
I'd love fatalities for the monsters to inflict on Dante.
Dat chainsaw.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg