Why I believe the DMC franchise is dead.

#161lokithefoolPosted 5/19/2013 9:31:16 PM(edited)
Well I learned two things today.

1, Everybody here is trolling for fun now.

2, Shatterstar is a preteen girl, or at least acts like one.

Also why does anybody try to even respond to shatterstar seriously? The guy has claimed to be Australian, underage, a ninja theory employee, a capcom employee, a preteen girl, a man, and god knows what else down the road.
#162Black OutPosted 5/19/2013 9:05:12 PM
lokithefool posted...

Save me.

But, those who engaged and conversed with me thus far, eventually choose to skip over and neglect it, for whatever reasons they have.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#163FireMage7777Posted 5/19/2013 9:09:29 PM
Nice to see several posts of Shatters that are moddable. Now we got to hope they actually do their f***ing jobs
---
Budokai HD is a perfect example that music can make or break a game
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#164primusninePosted 5/19/2013 9:10:09 PM
Shadow2790x posted...
When DMC5 is announced

lol

It'll happen man.

Capcom will do ANYTHING for that extra money.

Want to know the real reason they outsourced to that ****ty dev called Ninja Theory?

They were cheaper.

And it shows in their game.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#165lokithefoolPosted 5/19/2013 9:10:12 PM
Black Out posted...
lokithefool posted...

Save me.

But, those who engaged and conversed with me thus far, eventually choose to skip over and neglect it, for whatever reasons they have.

Well constructive debates where murdered on here over two years ago, and I hear one of the Prime suspects King Kafe is still on the lamb. Thankfully Shatterstar, and "his other personalities" have volunteered for life imprisonment in the gamefaqs insane asylum.
#166HunterTrainer72Posted 5/19/2013 10:05:24 PM
I've realized one thing about the gaming world. Capcom fans are horrible, you guys can never be happy can you? Wow... Just.... Wow....
---
Sweet Mother Sweet Mother, send your child unto me for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear....
#167lokithefoolPosted 5/19/2013 10:10:48 PM
HunterTrainer72 posted...
I've realized one thing about the gaming world. Capcom fans are horrible, you guys can never be happy can you? Wow... Just.... Wow....

Who are you admonishing? This embarrassing topic, or some other perceived affront your senses. Either way I recommend you don't take it personally, and just let the hilarity of this board wash over you.
#168AtalalamaPosted 5/19/2013 10:15:08 PM
shatterstar posted...
Blah blah blah faux intellectual trolling spew fat-fart.

Never?

Mega Man 9 wants to have a chat.

Idiot troll is...well...idiot, duh.
---
"It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?"
Natephil - Do you not poop?
#169ZerogodlikePosted 5/19/2013 10:20:15 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Nice to see several posts of Shatters that are moddable. Now we got to hope they actually do their f***ing jobs

Don't count on it apparently every word a anti says is a flame of some sort. The mods continue not to do their job right and follow their own rules, the best thing for GameFAQs is for them to be replaced.
#170Malus_X6Posted 5/19/2013 10:23:30 PM
You know what, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

This is the only response acceptable when it comes to ANYTHING shatterstar says.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI