Why I believe the DMC franchise is dead.

#191UbberDevilPosted 5/20/2013 11:37:51 AM
shatterstar posted...
rockman11_z posted...
DmC flopped anyway so w/e.

You keep saying that like you're expecting a reward or something mate.

For your sake, I hope you get it mate because you clearly refuse to understand that what you think or how you feel about the situation, doesn't really matter. Capcom's opinions or feelings on the situation are the only thing that truly matters.

Either outcome, I have a feeling that you'll be right their in that very forum, typing with anticipation as you're waiting for trailers, gameplay, and it's release so that you can play it.

Unless Capcom decides to turn their backs on the franchise completely that is. Therefore their won't be a DmC2 or DMC5 forum to type in....lol.

You gotta love these DMC hardcore fans mate. Probably the worst fan base ever, next to the Mass Effect fan base that is.

And you keep defending this game like you're expecting a reward. So you're one to talk.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#192RagueltheUFOPosted 5/20/2013 11:43:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#193shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 11:52:53 AM
UbberDevil posted...
shatterstar posted...
rockman11_z posted...

For your sake, I hope you get it mate because you clearly refuse to understand that what you think or how you feel about the situation, doesn't really matter. Capcom's opinions or feelings on the situation are the only thing that truly matters.

Either outcome, I have a feeling that you'll be right their in that very forum, typing with anticipation as you're waiting for trailers, gameplay, and it's release so that you can play it.

Unless Capcom decides to turn their backs on the franchise completely that is. Therefore their won't be a DmC2 or DMC5 forum to type in....lol.

You gotta love these DMC hardcore fans mate. Probably the worst fan base ever, next to the Mass Effect fan base that is.

And you keep defending this game like you're expecting a reward. So you're one to talk.

Nah mate.

I'm just trying to have an intelligent, positive conversation with people that actually enjoy the game. But that doesn't seem to work here due to people always attacking you for it.

I clearly don't understand, why are the people that's against this game, still here. My guess is that they're waiting for something, maybe that reward. Don't know what it is, in all honesty. But I hope you get it so that you lots can move on.
#194rockman11_zPosted 5/20/2013 11:53:28 AM
shatterstar posted...
rockman11_z posted...

Lol I'll be here trolling. That's for sure.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#195Black OutPosted 5/20/2013 12:03:14 PM
shatterstar posted...
Nah mate.

I'm just trying to have an intelligent, positive conversation with people that actually enjoy the game. But that doesn't seem to work here due to people always attacking you for it.

Black Out posted...
Save me.

But, those who engaged and conversed with me thus far, eventually choose to skip over and neglect it, for whatever reasons they have.

---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#196Malus_X6Posted 5/20/2013 12:12:11 PM
Ya know... I'm going to lighten the mood a little. I think everyone, pro and anti alike, would like this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuK0f-Zur9A

I think that one day, I'm gonna get myself built like him.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#197rockman11_zPosted 5/20/2013 12:13:37 PM
Lol what discussion? You either like the game or don't.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#198UtaNapishtiPosted 5/20/2013 12:19:15 PM
shatterstar has really lost his fun. It's time for people to start ignoring him. You're all just giving him what he wants: attention.

Look, shatter doesn't even give a crap about this game. As I've shown before, he just really gets a hard on from defending crappy games. He's done the same thing with Afro Samurai and Rogue Warrior. Actual quote from him:

Tell me about it...lol. Everybody has their own opinions though but the only one that really matters is yours. I don't care about reviews or what other people think, I just love looking out for the little man and their low budget games. Damn Call of Duty, Gears, Halo, and all other mainstream titles.

He just happened to choose Ninja Theory as the underdog studio to get attached to this time around and defend it to the death. We all know he lies and/or was wrong about everything related to this game: Being an insider and all the information that came along with it, meeting Mila Kunis while playing DmC at Comic-con, and that the game was going to sell over 3 million copies.

He knows full well that the game sold horribly, was poorly received by fans, and is not likely to get a sequel. He just doesn't care. There's a reason he ignores every sensible post giving evidence and just focuses on the ones that don't directly relate to the topic.

People, please. I know it's hard. I know there's that irresistible pull, but just try not responding to him. He'll go away eventually. I promise.
#199Malus_X6Posted 5/20/2013 12:20:21 PM
Oh come on! Afro Samurai was a bad game? Dammit :(
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#200Darkace9194Posted 5/20/2013 12:42:42 PM
wait.....he actually said that he met Mila Kunis?? Jeez shatterclown if your're gonna lie at least make it believable
---
Pokemon White FC: 5457-8675-8303
i.huffpost.com/gen/545060/thumbs/o-BELVEDERE-AD-570.jpg?4