Why I believe the DMC franchise is dead.

#201ValiantfangPosted 5/20/2013 12:51:03 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Oh come on! Afro Samurai was a bad game? Dammit :(

It was unpolished but i really enjoyed it, though True focus was completely wasted and barely helped unlike slowly using your focus mid combo. It actually out damages your super mode, which using btw causes problems later.

Good game, decent graphics, nice design and combat was what you would expect from a early 1st installment, just some parts made the game...kinda irratating.
#202SiLVeR_420Posted 5/20/2013 12:51:05 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
He knows full well that the game sold horribly, was poorly received by fans, and is not likely to get a sequel. He just doesn't care. There's a reason he ignores every sensible post giving evidence and just focuses on the ones that don't directly relate to the topic.

A lot of prolls seem to ignore this.

Also fail to realize critical reception means jack compared to fan reception.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#203UtaNapishtiPosted 5/20/2013 12:55:25 PM
*sigh* I know I'm just giving him even more attention with this, but I guess I should show where he said it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/63398653

He claimed she was tweeting the entire time and that we could probably see her comments on her twitter. When informed that she doesn't even have twitter, shatter just kind of changes the subject.
#204produnerPosted 5/20/2013 1:06:55 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
shatter has a poor grasp of the English language.

It happens when you make alts and pretend to have a different level of understanding English.
#205lokithefoolPosted 5/20/2013 1:55:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#206SiLVeR_420Posted 5/20/2013 2:33:17 PM
@Tripweed. You're one to talk about someone being biased. I had my concerns but kept an open mind until I had my hands-on experience. Now that I have, I'm not that worried. If the retail version plays as easily as the demo did on every difficulty mode ( which I'm 100% sure it's not going to) I'll be riding that Anti-DmC bus straight to the Ninja Theory studio and personally drop-kick Tameem dead in the chest.
Should probably go kick Tamtam in the chest. DmC was indeed as easy as the demo.

It took me awhile to wrap my head around the control scheme to create and pull-off combos and I've played all 4 DMC games. But if that guy has never played a DMC game or played 1 or 2 and wasn't very good, I can understand why he or she is playing like that
How terrible are you at games? Took me one fight to understand the awful control scheme.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#207RichterB17Posted 5/20/2013 2:47:07 PM
Darkace9194 posted...
wait.....he actually said that he met Mila Kunis?? Jeez shatterclown if your're gonna lie at least make it believable

Yeah apparently he met Mila Kunis at I think Comic Con and she was playing DmC. I think that's what the story was.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#208shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 2:50:21 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
shatterstar has really lost his fun. It's time for people to start ignoring him. You're all just giving him what he wants: attention.

Look, shatter doesn't even give a crap about this game. As I've shown before, he just really gets a hard on from defending crappy games. He's done the same thing with Afro Samurai and Rogue Warrior. Actual quote from him:

Tell me about it...lol. Everybody has their own opinions though but the only one that really matters is yours. I don't care about reviews or what other people think, I just love looking out for the little man and their low budget games. Damn Call of Duty, Gears, Halo, and all other mainstream titles.

He just happened to choose Ninja Theory as the underdog studio to get attached to this time around and defend it to the death. We all know he lies and/or was wrong about everything related to this game: Being an insider and all the information that came along with it, meeting Mila Kunis while playing DmC at Comic-con, and that the game was going to sell over 3 million copies.

He knows full well that the game sold horribly, was poorly received by fans, and is not likely to get a sequel. He just doesn't care. There's a reason he ignores every sensible post giving evidence and just focuses on the ones that don't directly relate to the topic.

People, please. I know it's hard. I know there's that irresistible pull, but just try not responding to him. He'll go away eventually. I promise.

Lmfao!

This coming from the guy posting in my topic.
#209produnerPosted 5/20/2013 2:51:16 PM
RichterB17 posted...
Darkace9194 posted...
wait.....he actually said that he met Mila Kunis?? Jeez shatterclown if your're gonna lie at least make it believable

Yeah apparently he met Mila Kunis at I think Comic Con and she was playing DmC. I think that's what the story was.

You should address board members with "it" instead of he or she, since using either of the previous two is revealing personal information and that is considered harassment.
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate. Just knock it off."
#210Pesmerga255Posted 5/20/2013 2:52:30 PM
shatterstar posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
shatterstar has really lost his fun. It's time for people to start ignoring him. You're all just giving him what he wants: attention.

Look, shatter doesn't even give a crap about this game. As I've shown before, he just really gets a hard on from defending crappy games. He's done the same thing with Afro Samurai and Rogue Warrior. Actual quote from him:

Tell me about it...lol. Everybody has their own opinions though but the only one that really matters is yours. I don't care about reviews or what other people think, I just love looking out for the little man and their low budget games. Damn Call of Duty, Gears, Halo, and all other mainstream titles.

He just happened to choose Ninja Theory as the underdog studio to get attached to this time around and defend it to the death. We all know he lies and/or was wrong about everything related to this game: Being an insider and all the information that came along with it, meeting Mila Kunis while playing DmC at Comic-con, and that the game was going to sell over 3 million copies.

People, please. I know it's hard. I know there's that irresistible pull, but just try not responding to him. He'll go away eventually. I promise.

Lmfao!

This coming from the guy posting in my topic.

Terrible comeback. Your family should be ashamed.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!