Why I believe the DMC franchise is dead.

#211rockman11_zPosted 5/20/2013 2:08:44 PM
DMC franchise not dead.
DmC however..., lol flopped lol
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#212Darkace9194Posted 5/20/2013 2:48:10 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
shatterstar posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
shatterstar has really lost his fun. It's time for people to start ignoring him. You're all just giving him what he wants: attention.

Look, shatter doesn't even give a crap about this game. As I've shown before, he just really gets a hard on from defending crappy games. He's done the same thing with Afro Samurai and Rogue Warrior. Actual quote from him:

Tell me about it...lol. Everybody has their own opinions though but the only one that really matters is yours. I don't care about reviews or what other people think, I just love looking out for the little man and their low budget games. Damn Call of Duty, Gears, Halo, and all other mainstream titles.

He just happened to choose Ninja Theory as the underdog studio to get attached to this time around and defend it to the death. We all know he lies and/or was wrong about everything related to this game: Being an insider and all the information that came along with it, meeting Mila Kunis while playing DmC at Comic-con, and that the game was going to sell over 3 million copies.

He knows full well that the game sold horribly, was poorly received by fans, and is not likely to get a sequel. He just doesn't care. There's a reason he ignores every sensible post giving evidence and just focuses on the ones that don't directly relate to the topic.

People, please. I know it's hard. I know there's that irresistible pull, but just try not responding to him. He'll go away eventually. I promise.

Lmfao!

This coming from the guy posting in my topic.

Terrible comeback. Your family should be ashamed.

I think his family are ashamed of him and this terrible game
---
Pokemon White FC: 5457-8675-8303
i.huffpost.com/gen/545060/thumbs/o-BELVEDERE-AD-570.jpg?4
#213LordKaizerPosted 5/20/2013 3:42:38 PM
Darkace9194 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
shatterstar posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
shatterstar has really lost his fun. It's time for people to start ignoring him. You're all just giving him what he wants: attention.

Look, shatter doesn't even give a crap about this game. As I've shown before, he just really gets a hard on from defending crappy games. He's done the same thing with Afro Samurai and Rogue Warrior. Actual quote from him:

Tell me about it...lol. Everybody has their own opinions though but the only one that really matters is yours. I don't care about reviews or what other people think, I just love looking out for the little man and their low budget games. Damn Call of Duty, Gears, Halo, and all other mainstream titles.

He just happened to choose Ninja Theory as the underdog studio to get attached to this time around and defend it to the death. We all know he lies and/or was wrong about everything related to this game: Being an insider and all the information that came along with it, meeting Mila Kunis while playing DmC at Comic-con, and that the game was going to sell over 3 million copies.

He knows full well that the game sold horribly, was poorly received by fans, and is not likely to get a sequel. He just doesn't care. There's a reason he ignores every sensible post giving evidence and just focuses on the ones that don't directly relate to the topic.

People, please. I know it's hard. I know there's that irresistible pull, but just try not responding to him. He'll go away eventually. I promise.

Lmfao!

This coming from the guy posting in my topic.

Terrible comeback. Your family should be ashamed.

I think his family are ashamed of him and this terrible game

be more specific, real life family or gamefaqs life family?
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#214Pesmerga255Posted 5/20/2013 3:53:53 PM
Both.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#215LordKaizerPosted 5/20/2013 3:58:29 PM
^^ my god this is hopeless for shatterbrain. whatever, time to play some mega man games while waiting for project x zone to get release (you European have a demo for the game)
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#216Pesmerga255Posted 5/20/2013 4:00:24 PM
I really want Project X Zone. I need to get a 3DS first.
---
#217RichterB17Posted 5/20/2013 4:00:24 PM
produner posted...
RichterB17 posted...
Darkace9194 posted...
wait.....he actually said that he met Mila Kunis?? Jeez shatterclown if your're gonna lie at least make it believable

Yeah apparently he met Mila Kunis at I think Comic Con and she was playing DmC. I think that's what the story was.

You should address board members with "it" instead of he or she, since using either of the previous two is revealing personal information and that is considered harassment.

What the hell are you talking about?
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#218Pesmerga255Posted 5/20/2013 4:02:42 PM
Mods be all warnin' people and ****.
---
#219RichterB17Posted 5/20/2013 4:17:09 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Mods be all warnin' people and ****.

You seriously can't address people by he or she? It has to be it? Is this a joke? Are you people f****** with me right now? Cause I'm really not in the mood for it.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#2205hadowsPosted 5/20/2013 4:18:52 PM
"DmC is technically a new IP"
"Capcom keeps rebooting RE with spin-offs"
"Capcom are their own investors"
"It's impossible to clear a chapter of this game in under 45 minutes"
"Gow 1/2/3, LoS and Dante's inferno uses Unreal Engine"

Any other gems from this thing?
---
Ill add something here later....