Why I believe the DMC franchise is dead.

#221Pesmerga255Posted 5/20/2013 5:22:56 PM
Don't forget that it used to claim that it was doing promotional work for Capcom.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#222rice_noodlesPosted 5/20/2013 5:25:04 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Mods be all warnin' people and ****.

All the words except for the first two words and the last are unnecessary.
#223SHMYazooPosted 5/20/2013 8:34:56 PM
That's why it's good to stay on-topic always. We should be talking about DmC: Devil May Cry here, after all. There's always the DMC HD Collection or DMC1, DMC2, DMC3, DMC4 boards if you wanna discuss the other games in the franchise.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#224geneocidePosted 5/20/2013 9:10:05 PM
5hadows posted...
"DmC is technically a new IP"
"Capcom keeps rebooting RE with spin-offs"
"Capcom are their own investors"
"It's impossible to clear a chapter of this game in under 45 minutes"
"Gow 1/2/3, LoS and Dante's inferno uses Unreal Engine"

Any other gems from this thing?

Oh my god.... I think I just blew my voice box out laughing...
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#225RagueltheUFOPosted 5/20/2013 9:16:58 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Mods be all warnin' people and ****.

Could have told you that. -rolls eyes-
#226NostalgiaRulesPosted 5/20/2013 9:57:56 PM
We'll see what the future holds. People could go back and forth all day saying, "DMC is done, so embrace DmC!" Or, "DmC will never get a sequel!" In all honesty though, no one really knows what will happen in the future. Right now with pro-DmC fans (the rude ones anyway, no offense to the nice ones), they seem to want a sequel simply to spite original DMC fans. While the nicer pro-DmC fans just want a sequel because they want a sequel. And in turn, DMC fans just want at least one more original DMC to, at the very least, close out the series.

So, I don't think anyone really knows what will happen. No offense to you, shatter and not to sound rude or anything, but you did say that DmC would sell a tons and tons of copies and surpass even DMC 4, but it didn't. So, it's better to be careful and wait to see what happens instead of predicting things and saying that it's written in stone. No, I'm not trying to be mean or rub anything in DmC fans faces. Those are the numbers, those are the sales. DmC didn't sell well and Capcom themselves said so. Some even went so far as to blame original DMC fans for DmC's lack of sales. So, the game didn't sell well. That's just how it went. In any case, no one knows what Capcom will do at this point. Maybe they'll sell the rights of original DMC to someone else and they'll continue it.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#227StrelokPosted 5/21/2013 2:13:21 AM
Not to worry people, I got warned because apparently, using fat, ugly and jerk in one sentence is now abusing loopholes and grounds for warnings now.

I already asked Baseman what the flying elephants was up with that crap, let's see what he has to say.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#228KyryloPosted 5/21/2013 2:26:09 AM
Strelok posted...
Not to worry people, I got warned because apparently, using fat, ugly and jerk in one sentence is now abusing loopholes and grounds for warnings now.

I already asked Baseman what the flying elephants was up with that crap, let's see what he has to say.

so now he claims it insult. ....lol. I wonder when his lie start pouring from his ears.
#229StrelokPosted 5/21/2013 3:21:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#230Pesmerga255Posted 5/21/2013 3:31:16 AM
_

The TOU is bull****.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!