Why I believe the DMC franchise is dead.

#41shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 10:05:24 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Wasn't Dante having fun with girls in the first scene of DmC?

By the way, he is better looking than Vergil...;)

yeah to bad from such girls instead of healthy relationship the only thing he gets is venereal decease. And Vergil has bigger ***. So Dante is still looser. no matter how you look on it. :D

Talking about unhealthy relationships. Didn't the original Dante get a sword through the chest and also shot in the head by the two girls that he was trying to hit on....lol.

At least this new Dante knows how to make it to first base with not only one but two women at the same time.

I'll take that over violent women any day mate.
#42Pesmerga255Posted 5/19/2013 10:08:48 AM
So, you think Donte is cool because he takes some cheap sluts back to his filthy trailer?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#43KyryloPosted 5/19/2013 10:10:01 AM
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

yeah to bad from such girls instead of healthy relationship the only thing he gets is venereal decease. And Vergil has bigger ***. So Dante is still looser. no matter how you look on it. :D

Talking about unhealthy relationships. Didn't the original Dante get a sword through the chest and also shot in the head by the two girls that he was trying to hit on....lol.

At least this new Dante knows how to make it to first base with not only one but two women at the same time.

Dante dont give a damn about gunshots and wounds. At least he won'T get venereal decease from them. So you prefer venereal deceases to violent women? ok. good to know. But be warned. In such young age you may never learn anything with such life position.
#44Black OutPosted 5/19/2013 10:15:15 AM
shatterstar posted...
No mate.

Ninja Theory are the employees and Capcom is the Boss. They hired NT to perform a job which Capcom has full control over and also are the dictators of this project.

So show me a job to where the company that hires you and gives you money, just to let you run off and do your own thing and receive no supervison and also get paid. I'll tell you to point me to the site where I can fill out and application...lol.

"This is also the first game I've written, cast and directed myself. If I do my job right, you should be seeing a story of Dante that breaks the myth that all videogame stories are trite and will never stand up to the best that theatre and film have to offer."
-- Tameem Antoniades

Capcom gave Ninja Theory the premises, and left them to execute it. Capcom may have 'guided' them in terms of the gameplay programming but, to clarify for your understanding, I was referring to the creative non-game premises, such as story, characters, and music. Capcom charged them with a 'Westernized reboot' and a drastically different Dante, which Ninja Theory -- primarily Tameem, was responsible for defining.

Therefore, NT made a game that they were hired, paid, and also told to make.
Which received positive reviews across the board and praises from all critics by the way. So they did a good job.

Actually, DmC met with critical dissonance. Reception isn't just 'professional critical reviewers' alone. There is the grander gaming audience who don't have a job as professional critical reviewers.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#45Ink-RibbonPosted 5/19/2013 10:17:29 AM
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Usually I don't take sides, but damn it shatter, that was a good post, lol. XD

No wonder why the sky is so funny today. ;)
#46Pesmerga255Posted 5/19/2013 10:19:36 AM
Stop conversing with your alt, shatter.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#47ReceiverxWisdomPosted 5/19/2013 10:21:25 AM(edited)

I'm pretty sure OG Dante is just as much as a swinger as the new one.

Just because sex is not on screen in the original series doesn't mean that Dante instantly lacks his cool factor for it. Anyone with the right amount of cash, looks, or sweet talking can get laid by a woman so this is hardly an winning accomplishment for DINO if the Average Joe like me can go out there and score some tail.

If you want my take on how I interpreted the intro the whole damn scene just made new Donte look like a raunchy mcSmutbag. The douchebag who succeeds will develop just as much of a myriad of more problems than someone who is a virgin so I don't find that behavior cool in real life or fiction.
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#48shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 10:27:25 AM
Black Out posted...
shatterstar posted...
No mate.

Ninja Theory are the employees and Capcom is the Boss. They hired NT to perform a job which Capcom has full control over and also are the dictators of this project.

So show me a job to where the company that hires you and gives you money, just to let you run off and do your own thing and receive no supervison and also get paid. I'll tell you to point me to the site where I can fill out and application...lol.

"This is also the first game I've written, cast and directed myself. If I do my job right, you should be seeing a story of Dante that breaks the myth that all videogame stories are trite and will never stand up to the best that theatre and film have to offer."
-- Tameem Antoniades

Capcom gave Ninja Theory the premises, and left them to execute it. Capcom may have 'guided' them in terms of the gameplay programming but, to clarify for your understanding, I was referring to the creative non-game premises, such as story, characters, and music. Capcom charged them with a 'Westernized reboot' and a drastically different Dante, which Ninja Theory -- primarily Tameem, was responsible for defining.

Therefore, NT made a game that they were hired, paid, and also told to make.
Which received positive reviews across the board and praises from all critics by the way. So they did a good job.

Actually, DmC met with critical dissonance. Reception isn't just 'professional critical reviewers' alone. There is the grander gaming audience who don't have a job as professional critical reviewers.

What part of supervising do you not understand mate? Nothing happens without Capcom's approval. Capcom tells them what is acceptable and what's not.

If you can't understand that, I suggest you seek employment so you can.

They didn't just hand the DMC franchise over and told NT to have fun mate.
#49KyryloPosted 5/19/2013 10:39:55 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

so you both prefer venereal deceases to violent girls?LOL you both admitted that you dont have backbones and prefer getting laid by sluts? oh, man. no wonder nobody takes you 2 serious.
#50Ink-RibbonPosted 5/19/2013 10:47:14 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

so you both prefer venereal deceases to violent girls?LOL you both admitted that you dont have backbones and prefer getting laid by sluts? oh, man. no wonder nobody takes you 2 serious.

Maybe I didn't explain myself well, so I apologize for that. I think he gave a funny response, but that doesn't mean I prefer veneral deceases to violent girls, lol.

By the way, talking about being taking seriously, you aren't the best person to say such thing, though. Don't forget antis are being laughed out of this board all around the world and critics aren't taking you seriously...

So, I guess we're even if that's the case. What do you think? XD