Why I believe the DMC franchise is dead.

#51shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 9:48:33 AM
Kyrylo posted...
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Wasn't Dante having fun with girls in the first scene of DmC?

By the way, he is better looking than Vergil...;)

yeah to bad from such girls instead of healthy relationship the only thing he gets is venereal decease. And Vergil has bigger ***. So Dante is still looser. no matter how you look on it. :D

Talking about unhealthy relationships. Didn't the original Dante get a sword through the chest and also shot in the head by the two girls that he was trying to hit on....lol.

At least this new Dante knows how to make it to first base with not only one but two women at the same time.

I'll take that over violent women any day mate.

Dante dont give a damn about gunshots and wounds. At least he won'T get venereal decease from them. So you prefer venereal deceases to violent women? ok. good to know. But be warned. In such young age you may never learn anything with such life position.

Well I guess you're implying that Trish and Lady are both decent, respectable, and classy ladies. That also dress like hookers and carry big guns with violent intentions.

Yeah. I'll take my chances with the two night club dancers.
#52Black OutPosted 5/19/2013 9:48:50 AM
shatterstar posted...
What part of supervising do you not understand mate? Nothing happens without Capcom's approval. Capcom tells them what is acceptable and what's not.

If you can't understand that, I suggest you seek employment so you can.

They didn't just hand the DMC franchise over and told NT to have fun mate.

An editor is not the author of the story just because he approved its execution. The author, the one who executes the story, is the storywriter. That's Tameem and Ninja Theory's credit, not Capcom's.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#53KyryloPosted 5/19/2013 9:52:21 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Maybe I didn't explain myself well, so I apologize for that. I think he gave a funny response, but that doesn't mean I prefer veneral deceases to violent girls, lol.

By the way, talking about being taking seriously, you aren't the best person to say such thing, though. Don't forget antis are being laughed out of this board all around the world and critics aren't taking you seriously...

So, I guess we're even if that's the case. What do you think? XD

laughed out the board? seems, you have memory problem.s You, shatter and mixorz is being served as laughing socks for monthes now. so keep good job at that. And what critics? All big sites gave DmC reasonable reviews and all of them rated it lower as MGR. nobody cares for small time sites^^
#54Pesmerga255Posted 5/19/2013 9:54:44 AM
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Wasn't Dante having fun with girls in the first scene of DmC?

By the way, he is better looking than Vergil...;)

yeah to bad from such girls instead of healthy relationship the only thing he gets is venereal decease. And Vergil has bigger ***. So Dante is still looser. no matter how you look on it. :D

Talking about unhealthy relationships. Didn't the original Dante get a sword through the chest and also shot in the head by the two girls that he was trying to hit on....lol.

At least this new Dante knows how to make it to first base with not only one but two women at the same time.

I'll take that over violent women any day mate.

Dante dont give a damn about gunshots and wounds. At least he won'T get venereal decease from them. So you prefer venereal deceases to violent women? ok. good to know. But be warned. In such young age you may never learn anything with such life position.

Well I guess you're implying that Trish and Lady are both decent, respectable, and classy ladies. That also dress like hookers and carry big guns with violent intentions.

Yeah. I'll take my chances with the two night club dancers.

I thought you were a girl, a 17 year old girl.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#55KyryloPosted 5/19/2013 9:55:33 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

he probably changed his gender XD
#565hadowsPosted 5/19/2013 9:56:21 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

He's probably half huskie too.
---
Ill add something here later....
#57smithkakarotPosted 5/19/2013 9:57:21 AM
...goddammit, I'm f***ing sick and tired of this "Lady is a hooker" BS.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#58shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 10:12:36 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I'm looking at it from a male perspective, since Dante is indeed a male correct?

Trying using this thing called a brain.
#59StrelokPosted 5/19/2013 10:13:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#60Rising_shadowPosted 5/19/2013 10:14:57 AM
Having a cleavage means you're a hooker now. That's how shatter thinks. Look at her, the middle of her chest between her bewbs is showing, what a whore. Let's ignore the fact that the most scantily clad female in the series is just a disguise. Or that DmC has actual whores and strippers.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!