Why I believe the DMC franchise is dead.

#61Ink-RibbonPosted 5/19/2013 11:15:09 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Maybe I didn't explain myself well, so I apologize for that. I think he gave a funny response, but that doesn't mean I prefer veneral deceases to violent girls, lol.

By the way, talking about being taking seriously, you aren't the best person to say such thing, though. Don't forget antis are being laughed out of this board all around the world and critics aren't taking you seriously...

So, I guess we're even if that's the case. What do you think? XD

laughed out the board? seems, you have memory problem.s You, shatter and mixorz is being served as laughing socks for monthes now. so keep good job at that. And what critics? All big sites gave DmC reasonable reviews and all of them rated it lower as MGR. nobody cares for small time sites^^

Laughing is the best medicine, so I fail to see your point, if there is any to be honest...;)

Anyway, you and your friends have done the hardest and the best job to keep DmC at the top 10 discussed games, even though the game was released almost 5 months ago.

Seriously, no matter what I try to do, it won't be anything if compared to what you guys have made...I fell so surprised, conquered. I won't let the intense feeling go out of my spine...

Regarding the critics, you first say ALL big sites gave DmC reasonable reviews and then you say all of them were lower than MGR. I didn't talk about MGR, even though I have the game and I loved every second of it. Then you say nobody cares about small time sites. I mean, your post made no sense. I know you're an anti, but let's try to focus on reasonable criticism and answers.

Right now, I'm feeling your DmC review ( which I called reasonable and well made) is just a rare moment of light and life coming from you. I think you must give me something solid next time. Hopefully, you have something solid to show. Good luck and keep the good worl, sir. XD
#62smithkakarotPosted 5/19/2013 11:15:45 AM
Strelok posted...
smithkakarot posted...
...goddammit, I'm f***ing sick and tired of this "Lady is a hooker" BS.

Likewise.
She isn't. If she is, I guess other action game females like Samus Aran (Dat Zero Outfit), Jill Valentine in RE3, Sheva Alomar (Dat Tribal outfit), just about every fighting game female ever (Especially Ivy from Soul Calibur. Did you know that she is a virgin and that Sophita is a respectable mother?) are hookers.

Oh wait, they are not.

Kat, I can believe she is a prostitute. Seems to fit right in the theme with the game, being so offensive as it is to begin with.

Isn't Bayonetta a virgin too? Maybe it's never stated, but for some reason, I feel like she is...despite her teasing nature.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#63Rising_shadowPosted 5/19/2013 11:18:56 AM
They never mention it but it's possible since Umbra Witches are typically forbidden from relationships and only have sex to leave offspring to inherit their part in the order.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#64KyryloPosted 5/19/2013 11:20:08 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Maybe I didn't explain myself well, so I apologize for that. I think he gave a funny response, but that doesn't mean I prefer veneral deceases to violent girls, lol.

By the way, talking about being taking seriously, you aren't the best person to say such thing, though. Don't forget antis are being laughed out of this board all around the world and critics aren't taking you seriously...

laughed out the board? seems, you have memory problem.s You, shatter and mixorz is being served as laughing socks for monthes now. so keep good job at that. And what critics? All big sites gave DmC reasonable reviews and all of them rated it lower as MGR. nobody cares for small time sites^^

Laughing is the best medicine, so I fail to see your point, if there is any to be honest...;)

Anyway, you and your friends have done the hardest and the best job to keep DmC at the top 10 discussed games, even though the game was released almost 5 months ago.

Seriously, no matter what I try to do, it won't be anything if compared to what you guys have made...I fell so surprised, conquered. I won't let the intense feeling go out of my spine...

Regarding the critics, you first say ALL big sites gave DmC reasonable reviews and then you say all of them were lower than MGR. I didn't talk about MGR, even though I have the game and I loved every second of it. Then you say nobody cares about small time sites. I mean, your post made no sense. I know you're an anti, but let's try to focus on reasonable criticism and answers.

Right now, I'm feeling your DmC review ( which I called reasonable and well made) is just a rare moment of light and life coming from you. I think you must give me something solid next time. Hopefully, you have something solid to show. Good luck and keep the good worl, sir. XD

Funny thing, you do the same. you keep baiting and trolling like no tomorrow.
As for REASONABLE I mean no big site gave DmC 9.0.
As for my review, I don't mind discussing, but you trolling, hense I see no reason to converse on normal tones. Who came as a troll will be meet with a trolling :D
#65Ink-RibbonPosted 5/19/2013 11:26:19 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

As for my review, I don't mind discussing, but you trolling, hense I see no reason to converse on normal tones. Who came as a troll will be meet with a trolling :D

I've told you before. I hate trolls and baiting. XD

I can understand you and your feelings, though. It's obviously easier to call me a troll, when you run out of ammo and arguments. I hope you're feeling better now. You're free to call me when you have any problem, right? I love hearing people's problems and issues.

Maybe you just need a friend to talk t and release anything you have on the inside. Just relax. ;)

Again, you're just a little sad and I respect that. I'm open to have a serious discussion with you about anything. Just send me a PM and everything will be fine. Peace and sweet dreams.
#66KyryloPosted 5/19/2013 11:28:15 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I've told you before. I hate trolls and baiting. XD

I can understand you and your feelings, though. It's obviously easier to call me a troll, when you run out of ammo and arguments. I hope you're feeling better now. You're free to call me when you have any problem, right? I love hearing people's problems and issues.

Maybe you just need a friend to talk t and release anything you have on the inside. Just relax. ;)

Again, you're just a little sad and I respect that. I'm open to have a serious discussion with you about anything. Just send me a PM and everything will be fine. Peace and sweet dreams.

Im not homophobic, but this is your fluffy attitude is really creepy. work on it.
And everybody aside from your pals Shatter and Mixorz (both obvious troll) know you as a troll. So once again. Work on yourself
#67StrelokPosted 5/19/2013 11:28:51 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Strelok posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Likewise.
She isn't. If she is, I guess other action game females like Samus Aran (Dat Zero Outfit), Jill Valentine in RE3, Sheva Alomar (Dat Tribal outfit), just about every fighting game female ever (Especially Ivy from Soul Calibur. Did you know that she is a virgin and that Sophita is a respectable mother?) are hookers.

Oh wait, they are not.

Kat, I can believe she is a prostitute. Seems to fit right in the theme with the game, being so offensive as it is to begin with.

Isn't Bayonetta a virgin too? Maybe it's never stated, but for some reason, I feel like she is...despite her teasing nature.

IIRC she was and let's say ti is heavily implied that she and Jeanne are more than just rivals in witchery if you catch my drift.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#68produnerPosted 5/19/2013 11:31:53 AM
shatterstar posted...
zfair89 posted...
I really don't think Capcom are so blind to not realise the potential goodwill they could win back from fans with a DMC5 announcement. It's not like DmC was calculated out of spite for the original fanbase, no matter what the tinfoil-hat wearing idiots on this site might like to believe. I think there will be a DMC5, but even if there isn't I'm sure that DmC2 will bring about a return to the old style of action. Hopefully.

Capcom has never catered to a fanbase nor gave into fans demands period. Making a DMC5 would mean that they're admitting defeat and believe me mate, Capcom are way too proud to do such a thing.

They have no problems terminating entire franchise and moving on. That my friend is a fact well known. So DMC5 is not even an option set on the table.

I can see them giving the new Dante a complete makeover that's leaning more towards the original character design and improving DmC though. I completely agree with that. But I can't see them completely catering to the fan base by delivering to them a DMC5.

Like bringing old characters in DMC4, JC in DmC, DMC3 dante custom and high level stuff/combos events, leaderboards and game testing.

The second statement is absurd as it gets, DMC is one of capcom's top 5 franchises and they are already losing money and cutting their potential profits. Going to DMC5 is the logical-only option for capcom to continue the franchise with quality and sales, and to cut their losses from other failed projects like DmC. Killing on of their top franchises is a huge problem and not a simple " kill it and move on" kind of move.

Mate! You don't understand business, game development or even simple concepts like facts. Mate, Keep your B.S speculations of capcom's decisions to yourself.
#69KyryloPosted 5/19/2013 11:32:02 AM
Strelok posted...
smithkakarot posted...
Strelok posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Likewise.

Oh wait, they are not.

IIRC she was and let's say ti is heavily implied that she and Jeanne are more than just rivals in witchery if you catch my drift.

weren't they just friends -_-
Where comes this idea
#70TeraPatrick2008Posted 5/19/2013 11:36:29 AM
Why don't you tell your mom instead?