DMC4 vs. DmC. Plot regarding.

#1KyryloPosted 5/20/2013 6:01:51 AM
So many claimed DMC4 had bad plot. Maybe for some people it is so. But in my personal opinion I rather watch Bleach than Twilight. And DmC plot is obviously twilight inspired. Let's look at raw plots: guy who loves the girl gets his girl kidnapped and goes freeing her. Obviously shounen inspired plot. Now DmC's plot: girl likes one guy, he loves his brother and dont gives a damn about girl, his brother likes the girl....well claim what you want, but in my opinion manga is better than teeny sob stories.
#2Werndan101Posted 5/20/2013 6:32:53 AM
DMC4 had a basic plot that was fairly coherent aside from the Trish/Gloria issue. DmCs is just schizophrenic and all over the place, but it has deep themes like "F*** the police" so it's automatically better in the eyes of the pretentious.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#3Black OutPosted 5/20/2013 6:39:51 AM
DmC? Comparable to Edward & Bella?

How?
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#4Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 6:48:08 AM
Black Out posted...

How?

hole plot about traumatized unaccepted teenager who fall for traumatized whiny teeny girl with sob attitude who loves his high class brother. That leads to conflict between brothers.
#5RagueltheUFOPosted 5/20/2013 7:52:44 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Black Out posted...

How?

hole plot about traumatized unaccepted teenager who fall for traumatized whiny teeny girl with sob attitude who loves his high class brother. That leads to conflict between brothers.

DmC is very Shakespearian. Just like how Twilight was claimed to be better than Romeo and Juliet in terms of romance.
#6Hades192Posted 5/20/2013 7:59:18 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Black Out posted...

How?

I was surprised they didn't end with the Bros. "High Fiving". Especially since Mundas almost brought down the walls.
#7Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 8:21:21 AM
Hades192 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Black Out posted...

How?

I was surprised they didn't end with the Bros. "High Fiving". Especially since Mundas almost brought down the walls.

who cares about mundus. The only driving force in whole game was KAt
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 5/20/2013 11:14:26 AM
Werndan101 posted...
DMC4 had a basic plot that was fairly coherent aside from the Trish/Gloria issue. DmCs is just schizophrenic and all over the place, but it has deep themes like "F*** the police" so it's automatically better in the eyes of the pretentious.

There was a problem with the Trish/Gloria thing?

When that was revealed my reaction was "oh okay."
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#9Pesmerga255Posted 5/20/2013 11:15:28 AM
DMC4 didn't have enough social commentary. It felt like an anime and didn't feel modern or HD at all.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#10ResidentJunk7Posted 5/20/2013 11:22:05 AM
DMC4 didn't have enough social commentary. It felt like an anime and didn't feel modern or HD at all.

The best part about these games is there no weegies in them.