Come to think of it...

#1StepswordsmanPosted 5/20/2013 4:26:31 PM
If DmC really sold 1,1 millions of copies (which means 400,000 in one month, or 57% of its total sales before that), then how come there hasn't been a surge of new posters here? Not that I doubt Capcom, but just where did those sales come from? And why is it always the exact same people who keep defending the game? Think they voted with their wallet and bought some additional copies?
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#2KyryloPosted 5/20/2013 4:27:35 PM
Stepswordsman posted...
If DmC really sold 1,1 millions of copies (which means 400,000 in one month, or 57% of its total sales before that), then how come there hasn't been a surge of new posters here? Not that I doubt Capcom, but just where did those sales come from? And why is it always the exact same people who keep defending the game? Think they voted with their wallet and bought some additional copies?

shatter, mixorz and ink bought 100 000 copy each^^
#3Pesmerga255Posted 5/20/2013 4:32:51 PM
They could build a house of fail with that many copies.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4SHMYazooPosted 5/20/2013 4:36:57 PM
Random numbers from random sources are more trustworthy than Capcom numbers even though saying you sold 3 billion copies won't benefit anyone, ESPECIALLY the company that paid for its development. Great logic.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#5Pesmerga255Posted 5/20/2013 4:38:04 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Random numbers from random sources are more trustworthy than Capcom numbers even though saying you sold 3 billion copies won't benefit anyone, ESPECIALLY the company that paid for its development. Great logic.

I fixed that for you.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6Rising_shadowPosted 5/20/2013 4:49:55 PM
If someone with a knife behind his back tells you that no, he's not hiding anything at all, are you going to believe him despite clearly being suspicious as hell? Capcom has every reason to lie and pad their numbers. Investors, stocks, customer confidence, their own pride and ego...
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#7Ink-RibbonPosted 5/20/2013 5:10:53 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Stepswordsman posted...

Even if that's true, we would have 700.000 sold copies and not 1,1 million copies. I mean, 400.000 + 300.000 ( 100 for each one of us that you listed)

Logic? You don't know the meaning of that word.

I'm not surprised, though. I can't wait to see DmC 2, what do you think about it? ;)
#8lokithefoolPosted 5/20/2013 5:14:09 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Stepswordsman posted...

Even if that's true, we would have 700.000 sold copies and not 1,1 million copies. I mean, 400.000 + 300.000 ( 100 for each one of us that you listed)

I'm not surprised, though. I can't wait to see DmC 2, what do you think about it? ;)

Ehh I think you are fairly bad at trolling >:/
#9DuuuDe14Posted 5/20/2013 5:14:52 PM
Nice fail there Ink. Now would you kindly shut up?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#10Ink-RibbonPosted 5/20/2013 5:21:08 PM
lokithefool posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Stepswordsman posted...

Ehh I think you are fairly bad at trolling >:/

Well, it's not my fault if you're bad at logic...I guess we're even...;)