Come to think of it...

#11lokithefoolPosted 5/20/2013 5:21:58 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
lokithefool posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Stepswordsman posted...
If DmC really sold 1,1 millions of copies (which means 400,000 in one month, or 57% of its total sales before that), then how come there hasn't been a surge of new posters here? Not that I doubt Capcom, but just where did those sales come from? And why is it always the exact same people who keep defending the game? Think they voted with their wallet and bought some additional copies?

shatter, mixorz and ink bought 100 000 copy each^^

Even if that's true, we would have 700.000 sold copies and not 1,1 million copies. I mean, 400.000 + 300.000 ( 100 for each one of us that you listed)

Logic? You don't know the meaning of that word.

I'm not surprised, though. I can't wait to see DmC 2, what do you think about it? ;)

Ehh I think you are fairly bad at trolling >:/

Well, it's not my fault if you're bad at logic...I guess we're even...;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMegqgGORY
#12ZeroX91Posted 5/20/2013 5:26:28 PM
S-stop flirting...
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429N9zGDugc
#13Ink-RibbonPosted 5/20/2013 5:29:06 PM
Ah, such good memories from the past...XD

I loved the video and I can't wait to see the new Star Trek.

10/10
#14UtaNapishtiPosted 5/20/2013 5:32:09 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
lokithefool posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Stepswordsman posted...
If DmC really sold 1,1 millions of copies (which means 400,000 in one month, or 57% of its total sales before that), then how come there hasn't been a surge of new posters here? Not that I doubt Capcom, but just where did those sales come from? And why is it always the exact same people who keep defending the game? Think they voted with their wallet and bought some additional copies?

shatter, mixorz and ink bought 100 000 copy each^^

Even if that's true, we would have 700.000 sold copies and not 1,1 million copies. I mean, 400.000 + 300.000 ( 100 for each one of us that you listed)

Logic? You don't know the meaning of that word.

I'm not surprised, though. I can't wait to see DmC 2, what do you think about it? ;)

Ehh I think you are fairly bad at trolling >:/

Well, it's not my fault if you're bad at logic...I guess we're even...;)

In addition to being bad at logic, you also suck at reading comprehension.

He didn't say the game only sold 400,000 copies. He said it must have sold that in one month to make the numbers right.

Now apologize to Loki.
#15lokithefoolPosted 5/20/2013 5:34:48 PM
Actually Krylo posted that I just said Ink was bad at trolling, and he is. Don't think he has his heart in it.
#16UtaNapishtiPosted 5/20/2013 5:36:22 PM
lokithefool posted...
Actually Krylo posted that I just said Ink was bad at trolling, and he is. Don't think he has his heart in it.

Yes, but it called you bad at logic for no reason.

How about it apologizes to all of us? That sounds good, eh?
#17lokithefoolPosted 5/20/2013 5:39:59 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
lokithefool posted...

Yes, but it called you bad at logic for no reason.

How about it apologizes to all of us? That sounds good, eh?

Apologize, and move on. Trolling is an art form that every tom, dick, and harry thinks he can pick up. It takes real skillz to become L33T at. Also no life...
#18UtaNapishtiPosted 5/20/2013 6:22:18 PM
Um, I know this is off topic, but I don't know where else to ask. What happened to your other topic, loki? The one about indie developers. Did the mods delete that one too? I'm curious to see the reasoning behind that one.

...And I also see that you're now on warned status. What the hell is going on here? Are the two matters related?
#19FireMage7777Posted 5/20/2013 7:25:00 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Random numbers from random sources are more trustworthy than Capcom numbers even though saying you sold 3 billion copies won't benefit anyone, ESPECIALLY the company that paid for its development. Great logic.

NPD isn't random. You may stop posting now
---
Budokai HD is a perfect example that music can make or break a game
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#20SHMYazooPosted 5/20/2013 7:30:00 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
Um, I know this is off topic, but I don't know where else to ask. What happened to your other topic, loki? The one about indie developers. Did the mods delete that one too? I'm curious to see the reasoning behind that one.

...And I also see that you're now on warned status. What the hell is going on here? Are the two matters related?

I'm not him, but that topic was off-topic, it wasn't about DmC.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards