Really?! People are still here bashing this game?

#161Rising_shadowPosted 6/8/2013 6:40:42 PM
DC have no idea how to properly do a superhero flick, that much is obvious. Aside from Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy which is pretty divorced from standard DC canon, DC hasn't had a good modern superhero movie yet.
Look at Marvel, aside from a stinker here and there, their movie studio is just raking in the cash and it's not stopping anytime soon.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#162ZeroX91Posted 6/8/2013 6:44:16 PM
Any one know if Man of Steel is any good? (...why am I even asking this is the internet where it's only acceptable to like batman and deadpool)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#163syctheweilderPosted 6/8/2013 6:55:20 PM
it's directed by thew guy who made the 300 and Watchmen movies with nolan as a producer

Expect gratuitous slowmo and people talking in riddles and making grandiose statements clearly meant for trailer fodder.
#164cthulhufatagnPosted 6/8/2013 6:56:58 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Any one know if Man of Steel is any good? (...why am I even asking this is the internet where it's only acceptable to like batman and deadpool)

It's not even out yet. Though its a Superman movie, so by extension its likely to suck
---
Cthulhu Fatagn!!!
I am many...
#165ZeroX91Posted 6/8/2013 7:12:34 PM
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

It's not even out yet. Though its a Superman movie, so by extension its likely to suck

They did early showings in Ohio.
---
#166cthulhufatagnPosted 6/8/2013 7:14:56 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Early showing =\= being out
---
Cthulhu Fatagn!!!
I am many...
#167ZeroX91Posted 6/8/2013 7:24:15 PM
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Early showing =\= being out

Early showing=\= Non-disclosure agreement

They started showing it yesterday and goes 'til the 10.
---
#168SiLVeR_420Posted 6/8/2013 7:27:15 PM
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Superman 1- pretty good
Superman 2- Eh okay.
Superman 3- I thought it was okay. Considering what came after.
Superman 4- WTF is this s---? That's not how space works. Also let me scratch you.

Superman Returns- Okay. That's better. But this is still awful.

Man of Steel has Michael Shannon. So it'll at least be entertaining to watch.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#169darkslayer001Posted 6/8/2013 8:53:41 PM
ZeroX91 posted...

i am quite exicted and looking forward to MoS, hopefully it can pave the way for a DC cinematic universe.
Gonna watch this in a couple days so i am pretty hype
#170darkslayer001Posted 6/8/2013 8:54:37 PM
syctheweilder posted...
it's directed by thew guy who made the 300 and Watchmen movies with nolan as a producer

Expect gratuitous slowmo and people talking in riddles and making grandiose statements clearly meant for trailer fodder.

early reviews says there is no slowmo and straight forward plot. I don't mind a few grandiose statements, afterall its superman