Really?! People are still here bashing this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Really?! People are still here bashing this game?
3 years ago#161
DC have no idea how to properly do a superhero flick, that much is obvious. Aside from Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy which is pretty divorced from standard DC canon, DC hasn't had a good modern superhero movie yet.
Look at Marvel, aside from a stinker here and there, their movie studio is just raking in the cash and it's not stopping anytime soon.
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
3 years ago#162
Any one know if Man of Steel is any good? (...why am I even asking this is the internet where it's only acceptable to like batman and deadpool)
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
3 years ago#163
it's directed by thew guy who made the 300 and Watchmen movies with nolan as a producer

Expect gratuitous slowmo and people talking in riddles and making grandiose statements clearly meant for trailer fodder.
3 years ago#164
ZeroX91 posted...
Any one know if Man of Steel is any good? (...why am I even asking this is the internet where it's only acceptable to like batman and deadpool)

It's not even out yet. Though its a Superman movie, so by extension its likely to suck
Cthulhu Fatagn!!!
I am many...
3 years ago#165
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

It's not even out yet. Though its a Superman movie, so by extension its likely to suck

They did early showings in Ohio.
3 years ago#166
ZeroX91 posted...
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Early showing =\= being out
Cthulhu Fatagn!!!
I am many...
3 years ago#167
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Early showing =\= being out

Early showing=\= Non-disclosure agreement

They started showing it yesterday and goes 'til the 10.
3 years ago#168
cthulhufatagn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Superman 1- pretty good
Superman 2- Eh okay.
Superman 3- I thought it was okay. Considering what came after.
Superman 4- WTF is this s---? That's not how space works. Also let me scratch you.

Superman Returns- Okay. That's better. But this is still awful.

Man of Steel has Michael Shannon. So it'll at least be entertaining to watch.
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
3 years ago#169
ZeroX91 posted...

i am quite exicted and looking forward to MoS, hopefully it can pave the way for a DC cinematic universe.
Gonna watch this in a couple days so i am pretty hype
3 years ago#170
syctheweilder posted...
it's directed by thew guy who made the 300 and Watchmen movies with nolan as a producer

Expect gratuitous slowmo and people talking in riddles and making grandiose statements clearly meant for trailer fodder.

early reviews says there is no slowmo and straight forward plot. I don't mind a few grandiose statements, afterall its superman
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Really?! People are still here bashing this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived