You know, I just realized...

#11Malus_X6Posted 6/7/2013 8:41:03 PM
CrimzonHead posted...
I remember Game Informer put DMC3 Dante in their top 10 dorks of the year list, telling him to put on a shirt.

They also listed Dante as one of the worst characters of the last decade when they did that "30 characters that defined a decade" article back in like 2010.

I remember that. That's just another reason that proves GameInformer is full of s***.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#12Vergil92Posted 6/7/2013 8:57:17 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
CrimzonHead posted...
I remember Game Informer put DMC3 Dante in their top 10 dorks of the year list, telling him to put on a shirt.

They also listed Dante as one of the worst characters of the last decade when they did that "30 characters that defined a decade" article back in like 2010.

I remember that. That's just another reason that proves GameInformer is full of s***.

I think they're on par IGN in that department, except with an extra grain of laziness when it comes to "reporting" on games and stuff.

And I can't count how many times I've read a GI review and had to laugh at the reviewer making a fool out of themselves, not for disliking the game, but because they were simply playing it wrong by not using a feature properly, not knowing about a feature and complaining about it's absence in the article, complaining about "plot holes" that were actually explained in game etc.

If the subscription wasn't tied to having one of those power card things at Gamestop, I'd never get them.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
"Your right hand comes off?"
#13smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 8:58:29 PM
I also remember GI listing Akira Toriyama's birthday on their calendar or something (or did it involve Dragon Ball Evolution?) and added "PS: Dragonball sucks." at the end.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#14CrimzonHeadPosted 6/8/2013 4:48:28 AM
smithkakarot posted...
I also remember GI listing Akira Toriyama's birthday on their calendar or something (or did it involve Dragon Ball Evolution?) and added "PS: Dragonball sucks." at the end.

Oh, that's just their calendar. They purposely make troll comments there :p
---
"I'm not a idiot" - KAMMYqueen
Don't be scared homie.
#15Hunter1534Posted 6/8/2013 8:55:32 PM
They don't like Dante because he doesn't scowl enough.
#16smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 9:59:32 AM
Hunter1534 posted...

So in other words, because he isn't a 90's anti-hero?
---
#17palpatine_roxxPosted 6/15/2013 5:38:36 PM
Hunter1534 posted...

lol the press r a bunch of edgy sophomoric teenagers XD
#18smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 1:22:30 AM
palpatine_roxx posted...
Hunter1534 posted...

lol the press r a bunch of edgy sophomoric teenagers XD

I bet they think that scowling = maturity.
---