Capcom leaked E3 reveal list.

#15hadowsPosted 6/10/2013 10:39:01 AM
So I've been watching the microsoft conference and the leak post made a few days ago has been spot on so far(Killer Instinct as a xbox one exclusive, and DR3 as well).

So I guess we could expect these to be revealed in the upcoming days.

Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One exclusive, developed at Capcom Vancouver)
Dragon’s Dogma 2 (PS4 exclusive, original Dragon’s Dogma developer)
Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, developered by Dimps + Ono)
Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also “Expandable” and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft’s eSports platform tools they gave to developers)
Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by “A very good US developer who you won’t expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it”)
New IP from Capcom Vancouver
New IP from Ninja Theory

No DmC and DMC to be found anywhere, it was expected though
---
Ill add something here later....
#2ZeroX91Posted 6/10/2013 10:41:07 AM
Dead Rising 3 seems to have missed the point of Dead Rising... It was never a serious game it was a parody of zombie movies/games.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#3KyryloPosted 6/10/2013 10:42:37 AM
it's neogaf rumor list. If it's true it still looks like total *****. Good luck Capcom, your stupidity is incurable
#45hadows(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 10:45:08 AM
Isn't pretty much every Darkstalker fan more of a ps3/4 gamer? It sounds stupid to have it on wii u.

Also As much I disliked the xbox console, they have a pretty good list of exclusives so far.
---
#5KyryloPosted 6/10/2013 10:45:50 AM
5hadows posted...
Isn't pretty much every Darkstalker fan more of a ps3/4 gamer? It sounds stupid to have it on wii u.

Also As much I disliked the xbox console, they have a pretty good list of exclusives so far.

haven'T saw a single good one. Which do they have?
#6ZeroX91Posted 6/10/2013 10:47:14 AM
Why did they try to pass Dark Souls 2 off a exclusive? Anyone who has been following it knows that's not gonna happen...also lame trailer was lame one new boss and a bunch of recycled footage.
---
#75hadows(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 10:49:02 AM
Kyrylo posted...
5hadows posted...

Killer instinct, Witcher 3, DR 3. I didn't expect them to bring Killer instinct back after so many years.
---
#8KyryloPosted 6/10/2013 10:51:19 AM
5hadows posted...
Kyrylo posted...
5hadows posted...

Killer instinct, Witcher 3, DR 3. I didn't expect them to bring Killer instinct back after so many years.

Witcher isn'T exclusive as far as I know.
#95hadows(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 10:53:04 AM
Kyrylo posted...
5hadows posted...
Kyrylo posted...
5hadows posted...

You're right they just said exclusive "content".
---
#10ZeroX91Posted 6/10/2013 10:53:16 AM
Kyrylo posted...
5hadows posted...
Kyrylo posted...
5hadows posted...

It's not they keep sliding in non-exclusives between exclusives and hope no one will notice.
---