One thing about this game that disappointed me

#1knightoffire55Posted 6/12/2013 4:34:07 PM
We still don't how Ardor was destroyed. Seriously there's been 5 freaking games. Hopefully DmC 2 will be a prequel taking place in Ardor.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2cthulhufatagnPosted 6/12/2013 4:37:07 PM
Is this topic for real?
---
Cthulhu Fatagn!!!
I am many...
#3RetsuxDPosted 6/12/2013 4:37:10 PM
Maybe a proud lion destroyed Ardor?

Or was it Phantom?
#4SirenaLoreleyPosted 6/12/2013 4:37:16 PM
...I don't think there will be a DmC2... ever.
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#5KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 6/12/2013 4:43:24 PM
SirenaLoreley posted...

There won't. Games that flop in nearly every way don't usually get sequels. That's just one of the many reasons why there won't be a DmC2.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#6Vault_ZeroPosted 6/12/2013 4:56:24 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SirenaLoreley posted...

There won't. Games that flop in nearly every way don't usually get sequels. That's just one of the many reasons why there won't be a DmC2.

Then again, it IS Capcom.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#7ChickenfrogmanPosted 6/12/2013 5:12:18 PM
Nah, Capcom's moved on to destroying Dead Rising now that they've killed DMC. They're even doing it in a similar manner!
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#8KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 6/12/2013 5:12:54 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SirenaLoreley posted...

Hey, they might have learned something. They even made a good decision recently... goddamn Megaman in Smash Bros. For once, Capcom actually did something worth praising..... hopefully it doesn't go to their heads.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#9Vault_ZeroPosted 6/12/2013 5:25:15 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SirenaLoreley posted...

Hey, they might have learned something. They even made a good decision recently... goddamn Megaman in Smash Bros. For once, Capcom actually did something worth praising..... hopefully it doesn't go to their heads.

I honestly think Capcom had little to do with it. If they had, they would have put 'Bad-Box-Art-MegaMan' in it.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#10ChickenfrogmanPosted 6/12/2013 5:35:57 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SirenaLoreley posted...

They've already countered it with Dead Rising 3.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7