Yet another game that looks awesome in HnS genre.....

#71ufaraPosted 6/13/2013 7:41:59 PM
cthulhufatagn posted...
User Name largerock

User ID 6394128

Board User Level

-1: Suspended User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Mods need to obtane a cloo

Yeesh... not like he did anything wrong on this board (That I'm aware of anyway)
---
"SHABOOOWIE!!" - Genie -ducktales the movie
#72Rising_shadowPosted 6/13/2013 8:13:37 PM
Bias, in my gamefaqs? I have no clue what nonsense you're speaking about.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#73darkslayer001Posted 6/13/2013 8:31:47 PM
guys i don't think labeling is a good idea for a thread... will obviously yield in troll fest.
#74StrelokPosted 6/13/2013 8:32:32 PM
I wonder why this happened, but it's not like moderators are paragons of unbiasedness, this much is clear.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#75Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 10:52:24 PM
shatterstar posted...

Mr. Brains.

I'm talking about current state. Not the past.

You're posting PS2 games when multiplayer, consoles with hard drives, and online functionality was just getting started. Therefore, single player experiences were a must.

Are you 12yrs old or something genius...lol.

the only reason there a few of HnS and artistic games because 70 % of community consists of stuck-away attic kids who aren't able to play anything aside CoD....you know like you.
#76RetsuxDPosted 6/14/2013 6:43:35 AM
Wait, how was that grounds for moderation?

Asking what country do you live in is hardly any important personal information.

UNLESS MODS ARE TRYING TO PREVENT ME FROM MARKETING THE XBONE...
[scheming intensifies]
#77shatterstarPosted 6/14/2013 9:11:31 AM
I've played the Killer is Dead, Deadpool, and Yabia: Ninja Gaiden Z demo at E3 and immediately went out and pre-ordered them all. Awesome hack and slash games!

Well since I won't be purchasing an Xbox One anytime soon or a PS4. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the PS3 or PS4. I'm just not a fan of the controller or both anolog sticks being on the same plane is all. Just not comfortable playing games that way.

So my 360 will have to keep me entertained until the summer of fall of 2014. Those games will keep me entertained until that day comes.
#78produnerPosted 6/14/2013 9:20:23 AM
shatterstar posted...
I've played the Killer is Dead, Deadpool, and Yabia: Ninja Gaiden Z demo at E3 and immediately went out and pre-ordered them all. Awesome hack and slash games!

Well since I won't be purchasing an Xbox One anytime soon or a PS4. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the PS3 or PS4. I'm just not a fan of the controller or both anolog sticks being on the same plane is all. Just not comfortable playing games that way.

So my 360 will have to keep me entertained until the summer of fall of 2014. Those games will keep me entertained until that day comes.

Ultimate western experience mate!
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate. Just knock it off."
'); LOL ads.
#79RetsuxDPosted 6/14/2013 9:21:55 AM
shatterstar posted...

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you do remember everything you post remains on the boards...
#80Malus_X6Posted 6/14/2013 10:04:16 AM(edited)
Wait... shatter's played Deadpool?

I haven't heard of the game being released yet, so when the hell did a demo get released?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI